Strange

Leni called Risa and Grace to ask for their help to make a banner for Bongbong as he has a game later which Risa and Grace gladly agreed.

"Ang supportive girlfriend mo naman!" Risa remarked while cutting some letters.

"Syempre! Para mas convincing yung acting! Nandoon si Louise eh!" Leni unconsciously spilled.

Risa and Grace paused to look at Leni.

"Lagot!" Leni uttered at the back of her mind after realizing that she's busted.

"What do you mean 'acting'?" Grace asked.

Leni felt her sweat starting to form on her forehead,she knew that it's hard for her to escape so she decided to tell them the truth,they are her friends anyway.

"May sasabihin ako sainyo..." Leni started. "Pero promise nyo muna huwag nyong sasabhin kahit kanino... Secret lang..." She followed.

Risa and Grace sense something is going on,they decided to agreed. "Sige!"

"Ano kasi... Bongbong and I... We're not in a relationship..." Leni revealed.

"Ha?" Risa and Grace exclaimed simultaneously.

"Eh... Ano kasi... Agreement lang to lahat!" Leni stammered finding it hard to explain. "Kunwari kami para magselos si Louise tapos mawin back nya ulit si Louise..." 

"Leni are you serious?" Grace asked.

Leni nodded.

"So you mean,the rooftop scenario..." Grace hinted her.

Leni nodded. "Part of the plan..."

Risa and Grace were flabbergasted that they couldn't utter any word 😲

---

"Thank you ha! Sinamahan nyo ko kahit nalaman nyo yung totoo!" Leni thanked Risa and Grace after they accompanied her to watch Bongbong's game.

"Naku! Okay lang Leni! Friends tayo diba?" Grace smiled. "Basta mag-iingat ka lang palagi!"

"Oo nga! Tska baka mafall ka dyan kay Bongbong ha? For real?!" Risa stated.

Leni chuckled as she found it fanciful. "Hindi noh! Malabong mangyari yun! Hindi sya ang type ko! Ang yabang kaya nun!"

"Hmm! Hindi natin alam! Huwag kang magsalita ng tapos!" Risa countered.

Leni laughed. "Ano ba kayo! Hindi talaga! Promise!"

"Oh! Sya sige na! Basta Leni ha! Magkwento ka!" Grace uttered.

"Oo naman!" Leni assured them and directed their attention as the game was about to start.

The announcer started to roll call the first five of each teams and when Bongbong was called,the coliseum cheered loudly.

"Go! Mahal!" Leni courageously stood up raising the banner they made; Proud girlfriend here! #Marcos7

Bongbong saw Louise at the audience,he felt happy to see her,it gave him hope that she still cares for him but Leni caught his attention,he suddenly felt more energized to play as he saw her cheering loudly for him plus appreciated her effort to make a banner. He smiled and sent a flying kiss towards her direction.