Stew

The next day,Bongbong waited outside of Leni's classroom again as he always do but he noticed that half of her classmates went out already and still she doesn't went out,he frowned as he started to get impatient.

"Uy! Bong!" Grace called him the moment she went out of the room with Risa. "Why are you here?"

"Si Leni?" He asked.

"Wala siya! Bukas pa yata papasok! Hindi nagsabi sa'yo?" Grace informed him.

"Ha? Bakit daw?" Bongbong exclaimed.

"Ewan. Bukas nya nlng daw ikukuwento." Grace replied.

"Nasaan ba kasi sya?! Ni magtext hindi magawa! Kagabi pa ako naghihintay ng text hanggang ngayon wala parin!" He uttered,irked.

"Baka naman busy lang! Or may emergency?" Risa hypothesized to ease his emotions.

"Kahit na! Dpat nagtext parin sya!" He refuted.

Grace and Risa was surprised by his reaction. He was acting like a real boyfriend who's already mad because his girlfriend failed to sent a message for him since last night. It got them thinking somehow.

Bongbong was teed off the whole day,he was easily annoyed with small things and it bothered even his friends. They were having a practice game when Sam,their teammate pass the ball to Bongbong, it was a bit fast that he failed to catch.

"Ano bang klaseng pasa yun?!" Bongbong yelled taking the attention of everyone.

"Sorry pare!" Sam apologized.

"Sinasadya mo yata eh!" Bongbong followed and walked towards him.

"Hindi pare! Aksidente lang!" Sam defended but Bongbong was fast to  grab his shirt.

"Ano ha?! Laban ka?!" Bongbong dared as he continued to rumpled Sam's shirt.

"Bong! Tama na yan pare!" Win and the other teammates was able to stop them quickly. Migz,Koko and Win ushered Bongbong to an empty seat to relax and control his emotions.

"Ano bang nangyari sa'yo pare? Ang init ng ulo natin ah!" Koko asked.

"Eh sira ulo yang si Sam eh! Ang lakas ng pasa!" Bongbong replied,angrily.

"Uy pare! Relax lang! Masyado kang hot eh! Magpahinga ka muna!" Migz suggested.

"Oo nga! Chill ka lang muna! Kaninang umaga pa mainit ulo mo eh!" Win agreed. "Teka asan ba si Leni? Bakit wala?" He followed as he noticed that Leni was not around to assist her boyfriend.

"Yan! Isa pa yang si Leni! Kaya mainit ulo ko eh! Kagabi pa hindi nagtetext! Tapos absent pa kanina! Hindi man lang nagsabi kung nasaan sya!" Bongbong ranted.

Win,Koko,and Migz looked at each other and didn't react for a while as they was shocked 😳 with Bongbong's statement. They weren't expecting that their friend would feel that way towards Leni as they knew about their agreement.

Migz cleared his throat,"Mukhang concerned na concerned ka kay Leni ah?!"

"Oo nga! Diba agreement lang naman to?" Koko supported. "Eh kung makareact ka parang girlfriend mo talaga sya!" He followed.