1 week (II)

A/N: #992! Yeah! Thank you 😊

---

Day 5

Leni was scrolling through Bongbong's phone (technically her phone 📱) looking at his photos which was taken from last night's birthday party of his friend.

"Sino 'to?" She asked referring to the beautiful lady beside him in one photo.

He looked at it. "Ah. Si Audrey. Batch mate din namin nung hs. Puro mga hs friends lang yan mahal." And he continued eating his carbonara.

"Bakit kayo magkatabi?" She asked further.

"Wala ng vacant seat eh. Bakit? Katabi din naman nya si Migz ah." He explained.

"Magkatabi kayo the whole night?" She continued to ask.

"Yes mahal." He nodded. "Teka bakit ba?"

She shook her head. "Close kayo nito?"

He frowned as she was asking him strange questions. "Uhm. Medyo. Pero mas close sila ni Migz."

She nodded quietly. He looked at her but she continued to scroll his phone. "Bakit mahal? Why did you asked?" He asked.

She was about to answer him but his phone beep.

*ting*

message from Audrey Tan:

Last night was a good night. Thanks,Bong! See you soon😊

She frowned as the text message came to her differently.

"Bakit mahal?" He asked.

"Nagtxt si Audrey!" She harshly put the phone on the table and looked away,rolling her eyes.

He frowned with her sudden shift of mood. He read the message and realized that it gave her a wrong interpretation. "Mahal-"

"Last night was a good night pala ha! Bakit ano bang ginawa nyo kagabi ha? Buong gabi kayong magkatabi habang nag-iinuman." She cut him off.

"Mahal,wala. Wala kaming ginawa,ano kaba. Nag-inuman lang kami,nagkuwentuhan. Si Migz ang kasama ni Audrey pauwi. We're just friends,mahal maniwala ka naman." He explained.

"Friends?" She snorted. "Nung huli mong excuse yan si Louise pala ang katext at kausap mo. Umayos ka Marcos."

"Mahal naman,I'm telling you the truth. Maniwala ka naman. Kahit itanong mo pa kila Migz kung anong nangyari kagabi. Walang nangyayari saamin ni Audrey. Maniwala kanaman Mahal." He stated.

"Uy! Kanina pa kayo dito?" Win together with the whole gang interrupted their little quarrel.

"Ah. Medyo pare!" Bongbong uttered trying to sound okay. Leni turned quiet.

"Nagtxt nga pala saakin si Audrey. Thank you daw. Last night daw was a good night." Migz brought up taking Leni's attention.

"Nagtxt din sa'yo?" Bongbong almost exclaimed giving him relief.

"Oo. Nagtxt kanina lang. Sabi nya nga we should do it daw more often." Migz answered.

"Nagtxt din sya saakin kanina. Yun din ang sabi." Win joined in.

"Saakin din. Lahat naman yata tayo tinext nya eh. Nakasend to many!" Koko summarized.

Leni's eyes widened as it sank to her how she accused him of flirting Audrey a while a ago when in fact Bongbong wasn't only the one who received the text message. She looked at him softly.