Back in the game

It's already 5 am the next morning, Leni woke up first. She saw him sleeping next to her, his arms were hugging her tightly. She stared at him for a while, brushing his hair gently hoping she wouldn't wake him up. She can hear his soft snores, she smiled. "I missed you so much, mahal ko." She whispered and kissed his cheek gently.

His face crumpled, she suppressed her giggles, he looks so cute in her eyes. Then, she saw his eyes opened slowly. "Good morning." She greeted, smiling at him lovingly.

He smiled and hugged her tight again, burying his face in her neck. "Good morning indeed."

"Tapos na yung bagyo. We can now go back. Baka nag-aalala na yung anak natin." She said, looking outside the window. The rain had stopped finally.

"Can we just snuggle here for a while?" He asked, hugging her tightly. Enjoying the scent of her body. His other hand started to caress the side of her stomach until it reached her breast then her nipple. He felt that she wasn't wearing a bra, so he was able to play with her nipple using his thumb.

"Yung kamay mo!" She giggled, tapping his hand which was holding her breast.

"Ay sorry! Got carried away." He giggled and removed his hand.

She laughed. "Mga galawan mo!"

He laughed and just kissed her neck. He loves to snuggle with her in bed. He suddenly thought of an idea. "What time is it?" He asked, looking out of the window.

"Um," she turned to see the time on her phone, "5:15. Bakit we have to leave already? Kumain muna tayo, magluluto ako." She slowly got up from bed.

"Go get changed. May pupuntahan tayo saglit." He ordered.

She frowned but stood up to changed her clothes immediately. She felt like he was hurrying for something. "Where are we going ba kasi? Maaga pa." She asked, taking off her night dress in front of him.

"Huwag kang magbihis sa harap ko, baka di ako makatiis, di tayo makaalis dito ng maaga." He said, covering his eyes with his hand.

She laughed. "Loko-loko!" And turned around from him. He laughed but made a small distance between his fingers so he can peek and watch her get dressed. "Alam ko naman nakatingin ka, wag kang magmalinis dyan!" She smirked.

"Bilis na kasi." He just chuckled.

Minutes later and they were both outside the house. They were able to call habal-habal to drive them around. It's the fastest way to get through the roads because there's still cut off tress and other obstruction on the road due to typhoon. He started to take a video and take some pictures of the damages of the recent typhoon along the way. He said he's not used to experiencing typhoons so he was shocked. He told her Sandro needs to see the pictures. She just watched him amusingly, smiling from time to time.

"What are we doing here?" She asked, smiling as they reached their destination.

He held her hand as they walked a bit further. "Let's watch the sunrise here." He said. He brought her to Panicuason in Naga City, the foot of Mt. Isarog. It's their special place.

They stood up there, waiting for the sun to rise. He was standing behind her, hugging her tightly. She held both of his hands, leaning a bit to his body. "You really like here no?" She asked.

"Yeah. I like it here better because I'm with you." He said, resting his chin on her shoulder. The sun started to rise.

Cold winds brushed their hair and the heat from the skin touched their skin. They both closed their eyes, exhaling deeply savoring the fresher air and the warmth of each other's body.