With you😉

2nd Day, 5:00am - Bongbong woke up and instructed Leni to meet him outside of her hotel room as he has something to show to her.

"Why did you wake me up this early? 9:30 pa ang island hopping natin." She complained sleepily.

He clicks his tongue. "Ay naku! Ang arte mo na naman,basta sumama kana lang saakin. Halika na!" And he dragged her through her wrist. She rolled her eyes.

They went outside the hotel and headed to the seashore. He rolled out a mat and sat comfortably. "What are you doing there? Come here,sit with me." He uttered as she was just standing there while looking at him.

"Seriously?! You interrupted my sleep just to make me sit there? Here at the shore?" She complained.

He looked at her straight in the eyes. "I want to be with you. Please."

Her annoyance dissipated,she sighed and willingly sat beside him. He immediately wrapped her small body into his arms,she leaned her back into his body as he rested his chin on her shoulder. For a minute they sat there staring at the calm sea with cold morning breeze brushing their faces. "Mahal na mahal kita. I want to be with you in every minute of the day. I want to hold you like this forever." He uttered and tightened his hug.

She smiled and looked sideways,their noses touched. "Then hold me like this forever."

"I will Mahal. I will." He smiled and kissed her forehead.

After a while of sitting on the sand while holding each other close. He realise that the sky was turning lighter as the stars started to be unseen and the sun has decided to rise. "Mahal..." He uttered softly and pointed at the sky.

She looked up and watched the sun rising up from a short break. She smiled as she realized that he brought her to that spot to witness the sunrise together. "Ang ganda." She uttered,her eyes sparkled.

"Just like you." He whispered. She flashed a smile of contentment. "Alam mo ba gustong-gusto ko ang sunrise,it gives me hope. It gives me tranquility and solacement." He shared.

"Likewise." She uttered.

"And every time I hold you close just like this,it gives me solacement too." He continued. "I want to spend every sunrise with you,Mahal."

She smiled and looked sideways again meeting his gaze. "We will,Mahal. We will spend every sunrise together. Every sunrise..."

He smiled and kissed her forehead. She went back to her position and continued to watched the sun rising up. She couldn't believe that she's with him now,she hold his arms which was surrounding her and snuggled closer to him. "I love you." She whispered.

"I love you more." He professed and kissed her hair.

"Hey! Lovebirds,mamaya na yan! Let's have some breakfast first!" Koko shouted from afar. Bongbong and Leni looked behind them and saw the whole barkada already awake and ready for breakfast.

"Okay. Nandiyan na!" Bongbong responded and helped Leni stood up.

They had a breakfast together which was worthy of waking up early as they get to experience mouthwatering dishes and VIP experience plus the fact they are eating together problem free,full of laughter and humor.

9:30am when they started the island hopping. They first went to Anilao in Mabini - It is considered as one of the most important tourism gems of the Batangas Province. It was the perfect spot for scuba diving as it was dubbed as the scuba diving mecca of the Philippines. Second,they went to Balahibong Manok Island where an underwater hot spring is located. After,they proceeded to Culebra Island where their jaw dropped in amusement after they realized that the island was heart-shaped.