Things you do to me

The whole weekday was busy for everyone. They wanted to finish all their work so that nothing will disturb them during their time in Batangas this coming weekend. Risa made the reservations, she asked everyone first regarding the rooms so that everyone will be comfortable.

"Grace, yung room nyo ni Neil good for 2 adults and 2 kids kasi kasama nyo si Hanna." Risa said. Hanna is Grace and Neil's youngest child. Grace nodded.

"Si Nikka bakit di kasama sa room nyo?" Bongbong asked. Nikka is Grace and Neil's second child.

"She'll be staying in another room with Issa." Grace replied. Issa is Risa and Win's second daughter.

"Are you sure?" Bongbong asked. "Baka mapano yung dalawang yun kung sila lang."

"Bong, mga dalaga na yun. Saka sila mismo nagsabi saakin na sama nalang sila sa isang room." Risa reasoned out.

Grace nodded, "Saka ayaw na nun sumama sa room ng mga magulang nila."

"Okay. Basta bantayan pa din dapat." Bongbong agreed. He wasn't that comfortable with the idea.

"Si Kiko saka si Brian magkasama din sa room." Risa continued. Kiko is Risa and Win's eldest while Brian is Grace and Neil's. "Yung mga bata syempre sa room ng mga parents."

"Bong, kayo ni Leni magkasama sa room." Risa said.

"Ilang beds?" Leni asked.

"Syempre isa. Bakit balak nyo bang di magtabi sa iisang kama?" Risa asked curiously. Of course she reserved one king size bed for them.

"Sus! Magtatabi yan sa isang kama lang, as if naman first time nila." Grace chuckled. Everyone laughed.

Leni blushed, "Nagtatanong lang naman!"

"Hindi okay lang basta king size bed yan Ris, para naman kahit gumulong-gulong kami ni Leni di kami mahuhulog agad." Bongbong remarked earning a slap on his arm from Leni. Everyone laughed.

They discuss some details of their trip. Everyone was excited, they wanted to relax and bond with their kids badly. They also wanted to enjoy the amenities and experience the different offered activities.

"Are you excited?" Leni asked while making their way out of the building. Their hands intertwined.

"Of course. First time natin mag bakasyon after 23 years." Bongbong smiled.

"Ano kayang dadalhin kong mga damit?" She asked herself, thinking of the available clothes she has.

He leaned closer to her ear and whispered, "Wag ka ng magdala ng pantulog huhubarin ko lang naman yan."

She instantly blushed and slapped his arm, "Tumigil ka nga! Bastos mo talaga kahit kailan."

He laughed. "2 nights tayo dun diba? So bale 2 nights din tayong mag—"

"Bong!" She cut him off before other people can hear them. He laughed again. She was blushing so hard.

---

San Juan, Batangas, PH

It's already 10am when they arrived at the resort. The kids were so excited that they ran out of their respective cars to feel the sand on their feet. The teens were fast to get their phones to take a selfie. The view was indeed breathtaking. The white sand, blue waters, and the wind was really relaxing and refreshing.

They first checked in their things on their respective rooms/villa. The villas were made of local materials but modern in design. It has large glass windows and light colored walls which are soothing to the eyes. It has also it's private veranda where they can see the trees and the beach. It was indeed a room with a view.