Mutual Feelings 👫

It has been 2 weeks since Leni acted cold towards Bongbong and it makes him struggle so hard. He kept on trying to talk to her but it was no good. She didn't want to drive her home too.

"Uy pare,may text message akong natanggap from SSG. They were inviting us na magperform para sa opening ng Organizations Festival next week yan,Monday." Migz informed them bringing Bongbong back to reality.

"Na naman? Bakit ba palagi nalang tayo? Nakakatamad na." Win complained as they were always invited to such events. They're performing like a band but they are not a band,it's just that they're doing this because of public demand. (Especially girls!)

"Ano kaba Win kapag hindi tayo pumayag baka walang pumunta sa opening." Koko joked but it was 99% true.

They laugh. "Sige na nga! Sabihin mo payag na tayo." Win agreed. "Eh teka what are we going to perform? Anong magandang kanta?"

Bongbong suddenly thought of an idea. "May plano ako." He smiled.

---

Sunday came and Bongbong finally agreed to Leni's idea that he needs to meet Louise. He didn't like the idea though but Leni insisted so he agreed to meet her and have a date strolling around the mall.

"You like strolling here ever since talaga noh!" Louise recalled as they always do when they were still a couple.

Bongbong chuckled as he suddenly remembered something. "Yeah. I do. Kaya lang si Leni,ayaw nya nung una kasi daw magastos tapos rest day nya kasi kapag Sunday. Naiinis sya saakin kasi every Sunday ako ang gumising sakanya. Takaw tulog yun kapag walang pasok eh."

Louise suddenly felt a sting on her chest as she saw his eyes sparkled when he mentioned Leni. It made her more guilty. "Talaga? Nakakatuwa si Leni noh? Ang bait." She manages to smile.

Bongbong smiled as he think about Leni. "Yeah. Sobra." He nodded. "Napaka-genuine nyang tao. Her smile is my favorite part. She's simple and sweet. Stubborn sometimes but I like that about her. Ang daming kuwento nun,tapos ang takaw... favorite nya sa jollibee kasi comfort food nya yung spaghetti tapos yung chicken joy? Naku it brings so much joy talaga to her. She likes bags tapos watching movies lang kami nagkakasundo." He unconsciously narrated as he misses Leni so much.

Louise smiled as she confirmed something. Leni got his heart. It was tough for her to see the love of her life love someone else but Leni's voice echoed to her ears, "ganon naman talaga diba,kapag mahal mo ang isang tao gagawin mo lahat maging masaya lang siya." And it just gave her the courage to let him go. "Mahal mo talaga siya noh?" She uttered.

He looked at her as if he was brought back to reality. He suddenly felt awkward. "Ha? Uhm. Let's not talk about that mabuti pa kumain nalang tayo."

They spent the day together strolling and watching a movie but Louise felt that he wasn't with her completely as she noticed how he was checking his phone from time to time and she knew that he was expecting Leni's message. It broke her. After a while,she invited him to go home as she knew that he wasn't enjoying at all. He agreed and insisted to drive her home.

"Thank you,Bong!" Louise uttered as he pulled over in front of their house.

"You're welcome." He smiled.

"Uhm. Bong, I have to tell you something." She started,he looked at her anticipating for what she has to say. "Si Leni. Uhm. She called me up last week to asked me if she can talk to me personally. She told me that you still love me and she said that she's willing to sacrifice her love for you just to make you happy. That's why she kept on insisting that you should take me out on a date and drive me home after school." She revealed making him so flabbergasted 😲 "She told me that I can take care you of you because I am a good person. She kept on telling me that you still love me but now I realize that she's wrong... Alam kong hindi na ako ang mahal mo... I know Leni has your heart now. I know that you love her,I can feel it." She confessed,and a tear rolled down her cheek. Bongbong's mind turned blank,he didn't know how to react. He felt awkward to confess to her that he do love Leni.

"Bong, I love you... I still do." She cried.

"But-"

She cut him off. "I know. I know that you don't feel the same anymore. And I understand. I just want you to be happy. Bong,you need to fight for her and get her back. She deserves it."

Bongbong smiled. "Thank you." He hugged her.

---

Win take Risa out on a date,they were dating for almost a month now and yet she didn't giver her 'yes' to him. They were having some cakes and coffee when Risa suddenly remembered something.

"Kapag ba kayong mga lalaki nagseselos anong meaning nun?" She asked,he frowned. "I mean,kapag nagseselos kayo is that a confirmation na may feelings kayo para dun sa girl?" She clarified.

Win pondered 🤔, "Hmmm... I think so. Pero syempre I cannot speak naman in general,pero in my own point of view,sa tingin ko oo. Kasi syempre hindi naman kami magseselos kung wala lang diba? I mean we get jealous because that person is special to us and we are afraid that someone might take their attention away from us." He stated. She nodded. "Bakit ba?" He asked.

"Wala lang. Kasi diba Bongbong admitted that he's jealous whenever Miro is around so it got me thinking kung may feelings sya for Leni." Risa confessed.

"Meron naman talaga." Win stated casually. Risa's eyes widened 😲 taking his attention. "O, bakit? Huwag mong sabihin na hindi nyo alam?" He asked. She just shake her head with a huge surprise on her face. "Whaaat?! Hindi nyo alam? Mahal ni Bongbong si Leni... Matagal na." He followed.

"Pero hindi alam ni Leni." Risa remarked. "Sabi nya Bongbong still love Louise. Kaya nga iniiwasan nya si Bongbong because she wanted him to be with Louise,she told us na it would make Bongbong happy."

"Ha?" Win exclaimed. "No. Bongbong doesn't love Louise anymore. He told us na his mind turned blank nung tinanong sya ni Leni kaya Leni concluded that he still have feelings for Louise tapos natotorpe sya na aminin kay Leni that he love her. "

"Oh my god!" Risa's voice faded and looked so problematic. "If that's the case... eh di the feeling is mutual naman pala eh. Kasi si Leni mahal nya din si Bongbong."

"Really?" Win exclaimed.

"Oo matagal na,she's just restraining herself to fall for him kasi nga ang alam nya mahal pa ni Bongbong si Louise. Pero Leni loves Bongbong." Risa explained.

"Grabe!" Win exhaled heavily as thought came to him. "They both feel the same matagal na. Naghihintayan lang pala sila all this time. Naku,andaming bagay na hindi nasabi."

"We have to do something." Risa encouraged.

"I have a plan." Win smiled.

To be continued...