Something

"Nandito na naman yang Miro na yan! Bakit ba palagi yang nandito?!" Bongbong whispered annoyingly as he saw Miro approaching them with Neil.

The boys chuckled. "Alam mo pare parang napapansin namin ang init ng dugo mo dyan kay Miro. Ano bang problema?" Koko asked.

"Ayoko sa kanya. Masyadong papansin. Biruin nyo ha,binigyan si Leni ng bulaklak kahapon!" Bongbong replied,irked.

The boys laughed this time. "Sus! Ang sabhin mo,nagseselos ka lang. Sabi saakin ni Risa crush daw yan ni Leni eh." Win concluded.

Bongbong snorted. "Bakit naman ako magseselos?! Bakit kami ba ni Leni? Diba agreement lang naman yung saamin. Tsaka kailan pa kayo nag-uusap ni Risa ng matino? Eh puro kayo away ah?"

Win smiled naughtily. "Balak kong ligawan si Risa."

"Ha?!" The boys exclaimed. Win nodded.

"Uy! Pare kumusta? Sunduin ko si Grace ngayon eh." Neil fist bump with them as he and Miro reached them.

Suddenly,the girls approached them. Neil immediately hugged Grace and carry her things while Miro gave Leni another bouquet of flowers 💐

"Hi Leni! For you." Miro handed Leni the flowers.

Leni smiled and automatically blushed. "Thank you."

Bongbong snorted discreetly. "Sus! Ka-cornyhan!" And rolled his eyes but it didn't escape Win,Migz and Koko's eyes,they chuckled discreetly.

"Hindi porket walang kayo,hindi kana puwedeng makaramdam ng selos." Migz whispered to Bongbong.

---

As the days passed by,Miro and Leni started to build a friendship as they had a constant communication and he was consistent on giving her flowers and gifts that made her feel special. Leni knew that she has "something" for him but she can't determine if the feeling is mutual.

Miro asked Leni if they can go out and have some coffee which Leni gladly agreed,she loved being with him anyway. They went to Starbucks and settled themselves as they started the conversation. Miro couldn't deny the fact that he was really enchanted by Leni just the way she smile and talk. He can't help but to smile while gazing at her.

"Uhm.. Leni... Can I ask you a question?" He started to get serious.

"Yes,of course. What is it?" She smiled.

"Uhm. You and Bongbong... Are you... Uhm. You know... Are you together?" He asked hesitantly.

"Ha?" Leni's eyes widened to hear such question from him. She knew that Bongbong holds a special place in her heart and she knew that he felt the same too but she knew also that they're not together as a couple,the truth is they're just pretending that they are together so that he can win back his ex-girlfriend. She didn't want to assume that there's something going on between her and Bongbong as she knew that he still love Louise and she didn't want to lose the opportunity if ever Miro feel something for her too. She decided to settle with the safest answer.

"Uhm. It's complicated kasi... I guess we're more than friends..." She uttered bringing down his hopes. "But less than lovers." She continued raising his hopes again.

"So hindi nga kayo?" He clarified.

"Uhmmm..." She uttered. "Hindi yata."

He exhaled in relief. "That's good!"

"Ha? What do you mean?" She asked.

"Oh! What I mean is... Hindi kayo so... May pag-asa kaya ako? Kasi Leni, I like you." He spilled.

Leni's jaw dropped. She can feel her heartbeats raising and she was blushing so hard. "Ha? Pag-asa? Uhm. Ewan. I'm not sure. Pero. Baka. I don't know. Meron yata."

"Meron yata? So it means meron nga? Kahit konti lang?" Miro asked exhilaratingly.

She nodded shyly ☺️

---

"Good morning!" Leni greeted happily as she entered the room.

"Anong meron,bakit parang ang blooming mo ngayon? Kayo na ba ni Bongbong?" Grace asked.

"Ha? Bakit naman nakasali si Bongbong? If I know dahil yan kay Miro?" Risa contradicts.

Leni blushed as she heard Miro's name. She took a seat and leaned closer to them. "May sasabihin ako sainyo." She whispered. Grace and Risa looked at her attentively.

"Sabi saakin ni Miro he likes me daw!!!" She revealed,blushing.

"Oh! My god!" Risa exclaimed. "I'm so happy for you Leni. Sabi ko nga ba eh the feeling is mutual!"

"Oo nga! Grabe ang sarap sa feeling. Kahapon nung tinanong nya ako kung may pag-asa daw ba sya hindi ko alam kung anong dapat isagot! I mean,diba sobrang crush ko na sya since day 1,sabi ko nga sa sarili ko sasagutin ko agad sya kahit walang ligaw ligaw!" Leni expressed happily.

"Oh! My god,Leni!" Risa squealed. "In love kana ba kay Miro?"

Leni blushed hard. "Parang..."

Risa squealed due to kilig as she was rooting for Leni and Miro.

"Teka!" Grace interrupted. "Eh pano si Bongbong?"

Leni's blushing faded away as she can already imagine how he will react if he already knew about Miro's intention. "Babasagin ko agad mukha nun!" It echoed in her head what Bongbong told her if ever Miro decided to woo her. She turned silent.

"Grace ano kaba? Bakit mo na naman sinali si Bongbong,eh wala namang problema kung maging magjowa sina Leni at Miro." Risa retorted. "Agreement lang naman yung sa kanila ni Leni ah. Remember?"

"Kahit na!" Grace negated. "Hindi mo ba napapansin na parang may something na sila ni Leni? 4months na kayang sila. Andami nang nagbago kay Bongbong simula nung naging sila ni Leni. I'm sure in love na si Bongbong kay Leni."

"Grace naman!" Risa contradicts. "Hindi mo din ba napapansin na panay away lang sila ni Leni? Tingnan mo naman ugali ni Bongbong kay Leni... Tapos compare mo sa ugali ni Miro whenever Leni is around,mas girlfriend pa nga turing ni Miro kesa kay Bongbong."

"What?!" Grace exclaimed. "Ano kaba? Can't you see it? Bongbong care about Leni. Hindi nga lang sa paraan na sanay tayo,or sa paraan na parang pang-teleserye... Pero he care about Leni,he's doing it the Marcos way. Alam ko yun dahil kilala ko sya since mga bata palang kami."

Risa rolled her eyes. "Ewan ko sa'yo! Basta ako Team Miro ako!"

Grace hooted. "Team Bongbong ako! Bahala ka dyan!"

Leni felt torn as she heard her friends' opinions. She was sure that she likes Miro,in fact she liked him since the day she met him. She felt butterflies in her stomach every time she was talking to Miro and she felt so special every time he make an effort for her. She like Miro a lot but she didn't know why she can't give herself to him completely. There's this particular reason that she can't explain why she felt like she needed to hold back.

To be continued...