It's a celebration 🎉

He stirred, then opened his eyes and slowly got to his feet as he realized it's already 9:30am and she's not on his side anymore, "she might be awake." He thought. He entered the bathroom and looked at himself in the mirror first only to see his swollen eyes as he cried so hard last night. He sighed as he remembered what happened to their dinner last night,he knew he was wrong for talking to his Mom and Sister like that but his grudge against them took the best of him. Luckily, Leni was there for him so he released all his pain while they're sitting on his comfort place. They stayed there for a couple of hours,until she insisted that he should spent the night on her house.

He then heard some familiar voices downstairs the moment he went out the bathroom,he frowned thinking who would've visit his girlfriend's house early in the morning. He decided to went out of her room to find her and when he do, he was startled as the confetti flare up 🎉

"SURPRISE! HAPPY BIRTHDAY, BONG!" They all cheered.

He was speechless, he saw the whole barkada smiling widely at him while holding a party popper,they soon started to sing the happy birthday song while Leni walked towards him holding the cake with candles for him to blow. "What's these?" He asked with a smile on his face.

"Pa-birthday, obvious naman sa confetti diba?!" Risa rolled her eyes playfully. They laughed.

"Girlfriend mo may pakana pare!" Koko said.

Bongbong smiled at Leni,she smiled back. "Make a wish na Mahal." She reminded him.

"Do I really need to make a wish and blow these candles? Parang pambata naman!" He protested as he found it baduy or corny.

"Make a wish!" Leni looked at him austerely.

"Ma'am yes,ma'am!" He made a quick salute and the whole barkada laugh,they knew that Bongbong is scared of Leni so he will probably obey her. Bongbong closed his eyes and make a wish while everyone was waiting for him. Soon, he opened his eyes and successfully blew all the candles, they all cheered, "Yey! Happy birthday!"

"Happy birthday, Mahal. I love you." Leni greeted giving him a peck on the lips.

"Thank you, Mahal." He said and pulled her closer making her head rest on his chest. "I love you more." He continued and kissed her temple earning a collective "ayyiiee!" From their friends.

"Mamaya na yan! Kainan na muna!" Migz interrupted,they all laughed.

They proceeded at the dining area where scrumptious food was placed. They were all smiles as they savored the food and the talks. "Bakit may pa-surprise surprise pa kayong ganito?" Bongbong asked.

"Bakit ayaw mo ba pare? Bawiin nalang namin!" Win answered.

"Gago!" Bongbong countered. "Syempre gusto,kaya lang hindi naman kayo mahilig sa ganito diba?" He continued referring to his male friends.

"Eh si Leni nga ang may pakana!" Koko revealed. "She called us yesterday sabi nya i-surprise ka daw namin kahit belated na. She wanted to make you feel better daw."

"Naks naman! Mahal na mahal siya ng girlfriend niya!" Migz teased.

"Kilig na kilig na naman yan!" Win joined.

Bongbong hide his blushing smiles, "Ewan ko nga sainyo! Mga sira ulo talaga kayo!"

"Mahal?" Leni came back with Grace and Risa.

"Yes Mahal? Saan kayo galing?" Bongbong asked as he circled his arm to her waist pulling her closer.

"Um... Kasi..." Leni stammered looking at Risa and Grace as she waited for their signal.