Level 1 💑

A/N: #838 😊 Salamat!

---

Bongbong intertwined his fingers with hers as they decided to walk back at the gymnasium. She pursed her lips suppressing her blushing smiles. He looked at her,smiling.

"I love you." He uttered and kissed her hand which he was holding.

"Oo na nga. Tama na masyado na akong kinikilig." She replied while blushing so hard,tucking her hair at the back of her ears. He laughed.

All heads turned to see them as they entered,when people saw their intertwined hands,they all clapped their hands and cheer for them making Leni blush and shy while Bongbong was just walking with head up high,looking so proud.

"Uy,pare! Ano kumusta?" Migz asked.

"Aba! Mukhang okay na ha! In love na in love!" Win teased them.

"Totoohan na ba?" Grace asked.

"So anong nangyari? Ha?" Risa asked.

"Hay! Ano ba kayo,bakit andami nyong tanong! Relax lang nga kayo,mas excited pa kayo eh." Bongbong scolded them playfully. They laughed.

After a while,Koko whispered something to Bongbong. "Okay na pre!"
Bongbong just smiled and nodded.

"Mahal,tara sama ka saakin!" Bongbong asked Leni and immediately dragged her to the center making her panicked as she didn't know what he's up to. "Uy,mahal sandali lang. Teka nakakahiya ano ba." She tried to withdraw her hand but he just ignored her. Students,faculty and staff started to cheer as Bongbong dragged Leni at the center.

"Hi!" He spoke through the microphone, "I just want to thank you all for cooperating with me earlier. I know many of you cried but I hope you appreciated our efforts... because this lady beside me," he looked at Leni,still holding her hand. "Just appreciated all my efforts today." He followed causing so much cheers and applause. Leni just blushing but felt shy at the same time.

"Leni, mahal..." He uttered as he faced her. "Thank you for giving me so much joy and inspiration. You're the exact reason why I'm looking forward to every single day. Ikaw ang dahilan kung bakit ako bumabangon. I love you,Mahal." He confessed and kissed her lips,people cheered loudly. She smiled sweetly at him after the kiss,she just felt like she's in heaven. She hugged him tightly.

Suddenly,all the lights were turned off causing so much confusion to all including Leni but after a while,a spotlight appeared focusing to Bongbong and Leni who's currently at the center. "And to make this moment even more perfect,I just want to have a slow dance with the love of my life." He announced. "Mahal,may I have this dance?" He asked Leni directly,they all squealed. Leni was just speechless as she can't put into words what she's feeling. She smiled and nodded.

He smiled and guided her hands to his nape as he held her close through her waist. Then,the music started to play - Perfect by Ed Sheeran.

🎶 we are still kids but we're so in love
Fighting against all odds
I know we'll be alright this time
Darling,just hold my hand
Be my girl, I'll be your man
I see my future in your eyes

Baby, I'm dancing in the dark with you between my arms
Barefoot on the grass,listening to our favorite song
When you said you looked a mess, I whispered underneath my breath
But you heard it,darling, you look perfect tonight." 🎶

"I love you,mahal." He uttered and hugged her tightly,resting his head on her shoulder. Leni felt so perfect in his arms,she felt like collapsing due to kilig that he brought. She hugged him back and closed her eyes as she feel the music while they were swaying slowly.

The night was full of love and surprises as Bongbong and Leni finally found the words to say to each other. The whole university was so supportive of their relationship even though many girls cried because Bongbong was already taken,Leni just broke their hearts. Their friends was equally happy for the both of them as they knew that Bongbong and Leni deserves each other.

Meanwhile,Bongbong again drove Leni home. He pulled over in front of their house but stopped her immediately before she can finally went down,she looked at her curiously.

"Papasok kana agad?" He asked. "Nasaan ang kiss ko?"

She chuckled. "Aba! Mukhang umaabuso kana yata,Mr. Marcos ha! Parang nakadalawa kana kanina."

"Mahal,iba naman yun." He defended. "Eto,goodnight kiss-" She cut him off with a tender kiss on the lips.

He smiled sweetly. "So... tayo na? For real?"

She blushed with his question,she wanted to hear that since she knew that she's in love with him. She was about to say 'yes' but an idea came to her. She frowned. "Ha? You're asking me kung tayo na,eh bakit nanligaw kaba?"

"Ha?!" He exclaimed,confusion was all over his face. "Eh nag-usap na tayo kanina diba? Sabi mo mahal mo ako and I feel the same also so dapat tayo na diba? Tsaka mahal naman,ilang beses na tayong nag-kiss tapos 100x na yata akong nag- I love you sa'yo."

She chuckled. "Bakit porket ba nag-kiss na tayo eh in a relationship na tayo? Tsaka sa pagkakaalam ko hindi naman ako nagsabi ng I love you too sa'yo. And besides,as far as I can remember,you didn't asked me kung gusto mo akong maging girlfriend."

"Whhaaat?!" He exclaimed as he realized that she,indeed didn't say 'I love you too' earlier. "Mahal naman. Huwag naman ganito. We both feel the same way so what's with the formalities? Besides hindi pa ba enough yung effort namin kanina? Sobrang confidence kaya ang baon ko kanina para lang magawa yun tapos sasabihin mo hindi pa tayo."

She laughed as she found him so cute. "Ah basta! Wala naman tayong napag-usapan na tayo na. Atsaka hindi kanaman nga kasi nanligaw so bakit kita sasagutin?"

"Are your saying na dapat pa akong manligaw?!" He asked.

"Exactly." She uttered.

To be continued...