Rest Day

It was already 8:00 am but Leni was still sleeping 😴,good thing it was Sunday and there's no need to wake up early to attend school. This day is Leni's rest day,she intentionally vacated this day just to relax and have a break from acads.

"Ateee!!!" Malou,her younger sister came to her room running 🏃🏻‍♀️ "Ate! Gising na! Alas otso na!"

"Hmmm... Sunday!" Leni mumbled.

"Alam ko pero may lakad kayo ng boyfriend mo... Nandyan na sya sa baba kanina pa!" Malou informed her.

"Boyfriend? Wala akong boyfriend!" Leni responded sleepily.

"Ate naman eh! Kanina kapa hinihintay ni Kuya Bongbong!" Malou retorted.

Kuya Bongbong! It echoed into Leni's ears 👂

"Haaa??!!" Leni's eyes widened and bolted out from her bed. "Bakit siya nandito?" She panicked as she didn't know his reason why he suddenly came.

Malou shrugged 🤷🏻‍♀️ "Ewan! Basta kanina pang mga 7:30 sya nandito,nagpaalam sa Mommy at Daddy na may lakad daw kayo."

"Ha?! Anong sabi ng Daddy?" Leni panicked even more as she knew that her Dad is strict especially when it comes to their lovelife.

"Ewan ko... Basta kinakausap si Kuya Bongbong kanina." Malou remarked making Leni a bit nervous 😩

"Ano kayang sinabi ni Daddy? Lagot ako nito!" She thought and immediately went down.

"O,ayan na pala!" Sally uttered as she saw Leni walking down the stairs. "Anak,bakit hindi kapa bihis? Kanina pa naghihintay si Bongbong."

Bongbong stood up and smiled as he saw Leni walking down with her pajamas. "Hi! Good morning!" He greeted and kissed her forehead.

Her eyes widened as she didn't expect that kiss especially with her parents in front of them. She smiled awkwardly after the kiss, "Why are you here?" She asked straightforwardly.

He smiled. "May lakad tayo. I already asked a permission from Tito and Tita and they said yes."

"Tito and Tita" She repeated his statement inside her head. "Close na sila? Agad?" She asked herself and looked at her parents for some clarification.

Sally smiled at her. "Oo anak! Pumayag na kami ng Daddy mo. Sige na!"

"Sige na,anak! Okay na,napag usapan na namin ng boyfriend mo." Antonio,Leni's dad stated.

Leni exhaled heavily as she was feeling relieved after hearing her parents' statements. She smiled and hugged them, "Thank you po,Mommy! Daddy!"

She immediately got dressed and they went at the mall to watch a movie and stroll around.

"Saan mo gustong kumain?" Bongbong asked as they were strolling at the mall for about an hour already.

"Jollibee!" She exclaimed looking like a child.

He frowned. "Eh pambata naman dun! Sa iba nalang!"

"Eehh!! Dun nalang,masarap kaya dun... Comfort food ko nga yung jolly spaghetti 🍝 at tsaka chicken joy 🍗  eh! Sige na! Please..." She convinced him.

He looked at her,unconvinced.

"Sige na,Mahal..." She uttered with her 'paawa' look aiming to get him with her charm.