First day

MONDAY,4:30am - Bongbong went to Leni's residence to fetch her as they were scheduled to have a short vacation in Batangas. She smiled sweetly as soon as she spotted him downstairs, "Hi! Mahal! Good morning!" She greeted as she was walking down the stairs.

He smiled and felt his surroundings slowed down as he laid his eyes upon her,she looked so simple yet perfectly beautiful in her plain white v-neck shirt partner with her denim shorts and flat shoes. Her lips appeared a bit red as she applied some lip tint. "Perfect" he uttered dreamily.

"Ha?" She frowned at him bringing him back to reality.

"Ha? Uhm. Wala. Wala Mahal... it's just that... You're perfect." He uttered and kissed her forehead.

"Hmmm! Ang aga-aga pinapakilig mo ako!" She blushed hard. He smiled and took something from his pocket. She frowned as he revealed a small blue box. "And what's that?" She asked.

"Today kasi is our first day as boyfriend and girlfriend. For real." He started. "I know and I am sure that this relationship is for keeps,you are for keeps. I want this day to be sentimental and equally perfect just like you." He continued and opened the box revealing a heart crystal pendant necklace. Her eyes sparkled. "When I saw this 4 months ago,I instantly thought about you and how you can beautifully wear it. I wanted to give you this even before but I can't think of any reason why should I give you this because I know that we're not together. But now that we're officially on,I have so many reasons why should I give you this. And one of those reasons is that I love you and I want this to be a symbol of my everlasting love for you. Puso ko yan,and I am surrendering it to you. Mahal na mahal kita Leni. Totohanan na 'to! Bawal kanang humirit kasi from now on,you're mine. And I am yours. All yours Mahal." He expressed and put the necklace around her neck. He was enthralled as he finally saw the necklace on her. "Perfect." He uttered and kissed her forehead.

She hugged him tight as tears of joy started to pool her eyes. "Thank you,Mahal. Iingatan ko 'tong puso mo,I promise. I love you so much."

---

BATANGAS, 9:30am - The whole barkada finally arrived in one of the most famous beach resorts in Batangas. Bongbong and Leni was the last one who arrived and was surprised to see the additional member of their trip.

"Miro?" She uttered,surprised to see him with their friends waiting for them at the lobby of the hotel.

"Uhm. Hi! Sorry I wasn't planning to join you kaso-" Miro explained but Bongbong cut him off.

"It's okay pare." Bongbong uttered. "You're always welcome to join us,we're friends anyway." He continued and offered his right hand for a shake hands. Miro smiled and immediately accepted his hand as a sign of friendship.

"Sa wakas! Bati na kayo! Mas enjoy tong vacation na to!" Migz cheered,they all cheered.

They soon proceeded to their respective hotel rooms - the girls shared in one presidential room,Koko and Migz shared in one room,Neil and Miro,Win and Bongbong. Koko intentionally booked separate rooms for the boys and girls, "Baka magmilagro kayo!" He joked.

They decided to go on a bar and restaurant hopping as they roam around the resort. It was very relaxing and refreshing for them as cold breeze touched their faces. They really deserve this vacation after a tiring semester. As they walked around,Grace noticed that the boys walked a bit faster and always whispering to each other every time.

"Anong meron dyan sa mga lalaking yan? Bulong nang bulong." Grace asked Leni.

"Ewan ko nga din eh,napapansin ko din yan kanina pa." Leni said. "Naku! Baka kalokohan na naman yan."