Is This Right?

Leni has been silent for the following days. She's still functioning well in office and still do her chores in the house, but something is lacking. She's not enthusiastic as she was normally. She doesn't smile like she used to do. It's like the world crumbled in front of her eyes.

Bongbong continued to woo her but she was cold as ice. They barely talked nowadays and it's only one question, one answer kind of conversation only. He misses her so bad. How he wished to undo what he has done.

"Mare, tara na!" Risa and Grace entered Leni's office one afternoon.

Leni frowned, "Saan lakad natin? Anong meron?" She observed how well dressed her friends are.

"Hindi ka sinabihan ni Bongets?" Risa cannot believe what she's hearing. "May dinner tayo tonight with the kids."

"What? Ngayon na ba talaga yan? Wait, mag aayos lang ako." Leni quickly fixed her office table and retouch her make up.

Risa and Grace just sat on the couch waiting for their friend.

"Bakit hindi mo kasi alam? Kaloka ka!" Risa remarked.

"Hindi ko lang siguro nabasa sa chat group." Leni reasoned out.

Grace sighed, "At hindi ka din sinabihan ni Bongbong."

Leni just shook her head.

---

They were able to booked a nice place to have dinner with their respective kids. They scheduled to have this gathering while they can so that they can relax and catch up with everybody's lives. They are really family.

"Do you want shrimp?" Bongbong asked Leni who's sitting beside him.

"No, I'm okay. Madami na akong nakain." Leni said.

He just nodded. He held her hand and intertwined his fingers with hers, she didn't utter a single word and just let him.

"Pwede na siguro tayo mag plan ng another vacation? Kahit dito lang sa Philippines." Koko shared. It also became their bonding moment that they get to travel every once in a while. It's important for them before their kids went abroad for college.

"Hmm yeah yeah sure!" Neil nodded. "Maybe we can go and visit Cebu? Para maiba naman."

"Yes please!" Grace affirmed. "May safari na rin sila dun. We can take our kids there."

Risa nodded, "Ay oo! Perfect timing!"

"Hindi na namin ma-eenjoy ang safari, mom." Brian butted in making them laugh.

"Ang tanda na natin para sa safari." Sandro seconded.

"We can go bar hopping though." Kiko winked at the two.

Sandro and Brian's eyes lit up upon hearing the idea, "Sounds fun!"

"Ay naku! Tigil-tigilan nyo yang binabalak nyong tatlo." Risa frowned. "Sasama kayo sa safari with us."

Sandro, Brian, and Kiko just looked at each other.

"Partying isn't bad though." Bongbong uttered after a minute of silence.

"Yun!" Brian exclaimed giving Sandro and Kiko a high five.

Leni frowned at Bongbong who's sitting beside her. "Seriously?"

"What?" Bongbong asked her back innocently. "Masaya naman talaga mag bar and all that."

"Actually." Win agreed. Risa glared at him.

Win chuckled, "Totoo naman! Malalaki na yang mga anak natin. They're responsible enough to handle themselves."

Neil, Bongbong, Koko, and Migz nodded. The girls cannot believe that these guys are tolerating such acts.