I'll be with you

She frowned as she reread the text message she just received,she was sure it wasn't for her,it's for him.

Message from Imee:
2m ago

Hi Bong! Belated happy birthday. Sorry I missed to text you yesterday,got a lot of work eh.

Message from Imee:
1m ago

By the way,I'm coming home this Sunday with Mom. We'll visit Dad. Let's have dinner on Sunday. See you.

"Mahal? Is there something wrong? Tahimik ka yata dyan?" Bongbong suddenly spoke interrupting her thoughts.

"May kilala kang Imee?" She asked calmly although jealousy is running through her system. He paused and looked at her in horror. She frowned, "Bakit? May kilala kaba? Ex mo? Isa sa mga babae mo? Ano-"

"No. She's my... " He uttered softly.

"She's your what?!" She retorted.

"My sister." He confessed.

"Huh? Ate mo?" She asked calmly again. Feeling relieved as she thought Imee is just another woman gushing over him.

He nodded. "Bakit mo natanong?"

"Um," She panicked a bit so she handed him her phone,he read the message and became quiet. "Are you okay? Sorry ha,I thought babae mo na naman eh." She uttered. He flashed her a weak smile. She sighed and rubbed his back, "Anong plano mo ngayon? Uuwi daw sila ng Mommy mo." She asked.

"Can you come with me dun sa dinner?" He asked.

"Sure." She smiled and hugged him.

---

Sunday night came,Bongbong fetched Leni from their house and silently drove to their house where his Mom and Sister, Imee was probably waiting for them to arrive. She kept on glancing at him but he was too focused on the road but she knew that something is bothering him,she wanted to comfort him but didn't want to nagged him so she just intertwined her fingers with his,he glanced at her and smiled,holding her hand a bit tighter.

They've finally arrived after 20 minutes drive,Leni's hands felt cold as they entered their house or she should say their mansion either. She wasn't even surprised with the guards that opened the big and tall gate for them and the maids that welcomed them.

"Are you okay?" He asked as he felt the sudden coldness of her hand.

"Ha? Um. Yeah. Yeah." She stammered. "Medyo kinakabahan lang."

He smirked, "Bakit naman?"

"Ehh... Syempre first time kong mameet family mo. First impression lasts kaya. What if they didn't like me or-" He cut her off.

"Mahal,magugustuhan ka nila. Ano kaba? Ako nga gusto kita,patay na patay nga ako sa'yo kaya malamang they'll like you too." He assured her. "Don't worry okay? I got this. I got you." He winked. She smiled.

"Hey! You're finally here!" Imee suddenly spoke. "Ma,they're here!" She followed calling her Mom.

"Bongets!" Imelda,Bongbong's mom came out from the kitchen and welcomed them. She hugged him but he didn't bother to hug her back. "How are you? Hindi mo man lang kami nasundo sa airport kahapon." Imelda stated.

"I'm busy atsaka kaya nyo naman umuwi mag-isa,bakit kailangan magpasundo pa kayo? Nakaalis nga kayo ng mag-isa 9 years ago diba!" He refuted hurting Imelda's feelings. "By the way,this is my girlfriend, Leni." He introduced, "Leni,this is my Mom, Imelda and my sister, Imee."