#MovieDate

A/N: Y'all deserve kilig once in a while haha. Love y'all! Keep safe 💕

——

"#ASecondChance? #MovieDate?" Leni snorted upon looking at Bongbong's new ig post. "Corny naman." She commented.

Leni bombard herself with work for the following days, spending time at her office for the whole day and go home late. She wanted to just finish all her work and just go back to the States as soon as possible. She just wanted her life back at the States where no Bongbong.

There's a knock on her office door, she frowned, curious of who it was. It's already late and she's sure that everyone in the legal department has already called it a day. "Pasok" she uttered.

He opened the door and spotted her sitting on her office chair with her eyeglasses and ponytail on. She's too focused on her laptop that she didn't bother to look at him. He cleared his throat gaining her attention.

"Yes? What—" Leni halted the moment she realized it was him.

"Hi!" Bongbong smiled awkwardly.

She looked at him austerely, her eyeglasses went down to her nose, she looked so intimidating, he was speechless for a while.

"What do you need? I'm busy." She asked, irked.

He was suddenly brought back to reality, "Ha? Um I was about to pick you up sana."

She frowned, "Pick me up? Why do you need to pick me up?"

"No, I mean— sabi kasi nina Grace isabay na daw kita. May dinner tayo with the barkada." He stammered.

"Ha? May dinner tayo? As in now na?" She was clueless of it. She searched for her phone and saw missed calls and messages from Grace and Risa informing her that they will be having dinner. "Oh my god!" She sighed.

"So..." He started. "Let's go?"

She looked at her watch, she will consume more time if she didn't go with him. "Okay sige sige. Wait lang." she didn't have much choice.

"Just take your time. Diba I told you that I will wait for you even if it takes forever?" He uttered remembering that moment when they were breaking up, he promised her that he's going to wait for her forgiveness.

She looked at him, memories of him cheating on her with Louise flashed back to her plus seeing his ig post made her annoyed even more, "Pwede ba Marcos, I don't have time for your dramas."

He just bowed his head.

After a few minutes, they were ready to go. They were walking side by side, it was awkward and silent.  They finally reached the entrance of the company, they stood there as they wait for Bongbong's car. Meanwhile, Bongbong staff were there too waiting for their grab drivers, they saw their boss walking out with Leni makes them curious. "Good evening po!" They greeted the two.

Leni smiled at them, "Kayo pala yan. Pauwi na din ba kayo?"

Cathy nodded, "Ay hindi pa po Ma'am, magcecelebrate daw po kami bago umuwi. Birthday po kasi ni Mark bukas. Advance celebration po."

"Ay wow! Advance happy birthday, Mark!" Leni greeted.

"Thank you po, Atty." Mark smiled.

"Don't drink too much. We have a lot of meetings tomorrow." Bongbong reminded his staff.

"Yes boss!" His staff responded.

Leni frowned at Bongbong, "Don't drink too much eh ikaw nga tong always drinking too much!"