Mrs. Marcos?

A/N: I'm thinking of ending this soon???? Haha

——

Leni went to the office the next day, she went straight to Anya to get her resignation letter that she gave yesterday. She already made up her mind after Risa and Grace told her the truth about Bongbong, she'll never go back to States without him knowing the truth. She's gonna fix everything.

"Hi! Good morning!" Leni greeted.

"Good morning Atty." The staff greeted her with less enthusiasm.

Leni frowned, "Are you guys okay?"

"Aalis na po kayo atty.?" Jane asked.

Anya spoke even before Leni, "Atty. Leni sorry po. Di ko naman po sinasadya na mabasa yung laman nung folder nyo."

Leni laughed after a dew seconds, the staff were confused. "Don't be sad. I'm not leaving."

The staff looked at her, surprised. "Eh ano po yung resignation letter nyo?" Anya asked.

"That's why I'm here." Leni answered. "Kukunin ko ulit yung resignation letter ko. I'm not leaving anymore."

"Talaga ba Atty.?" Mark asked with high hopes.

Leni nodded.

The staff cheered.

"Buti nalang po di ko pa nabibigay kay BBM." Anya brought up.

"Nandyan ba sya?" Leni asked.

"Ay nandyan po Atty. kaya lang may ka-meeting pa po eh, si Don Jaime. I'm sure pipilitin na naman nyan si BBM mag-asawa." Anya smirked.

"Bakit naman?" Leni asked.

"Eh kasi po Atty. itong si Don Jaime, di daw mag-iinvest dito sa company hanggang di nag-aasawa si BBM." Mark responded.

"Sabi ko nga po, saakin nalang magpakasal si BBM, willing naman po ako eh." Jane joked but her colleagues just looked at her with surprised faces. It's awkward knowing that Leni was there.

Leni laughed, "It's okay, ano ba kayo. I've moved on."

The staff just laughed it off.

"Pero bakit naman ganon? Seryoso ba, di nag-iinvest dito because Bong didn't have a wife yet?" Leni asked curiously.

The staff nodded, "Sayang nga po eh, sobrang yaman pa naman nyan ni Don Jaime kaya lang medyo iba din ang trip ng matandang yan. Akala ng namin maam joke joke lang, aba totoo pala." Cathy smirked.

Leni was about to say something when the door to BBM's office suddenly opened revealing Bongbong and Don Jaime. Their meeting has finally ended. Bongbong spotted Leni immediately, he smiled at her, "Hi! You're here!" He was a bit surprised to see her there.

"Um yeah," Leni stammered. "I just um get the ano—"

"And who's the lovely lady?" Don Jaime asked referring to Leni.

"Oh sorry," Bongbong uttered after he forgot to introduce Leni, "Leni this is Don Jaime,"

Leni smiled and offer her hand for shake hands, Don Jaime gladly took it.

"Don Jaime, this is Leni," Bongbong suddenly thought of an idea, "She's my wife."

Everyone was shocked.

The staff looked at their boss simultaneously with their surprised faces and Leni, she looked at Bongbong with even more surprised expression. She didn't know if she's dreaming or what.