Slow down

The next day, Bongbong waited Leni again outside her classroom to take their lunch.

"Hindi mo naman ako kailangan sunduin!" Leni retorted.

"Alam mo ikaw,napakaarte mo!" Bongbong replied. "Ginagawa ko to para makita tayo ni Louise! Nandiyan lang siya sa kabilang room!"

Leni rolled her eyes 🙄

Bongbong suddenly hold Leni's hand. She gasped. "Ano ba-"

"Si Louise!" Bongbong whispered. Leni smiled acting like she's so happy and in love with him. He did the same also. 

Louise passed through them.

"Wala na!" Leni withdrew her hand from him. He exhaled heavily and looked at Louise's direction.

---

Bongbong and Leni sweetly entered the cafeteria knowing that Louise was already there. They were holding each other's hands while walking,people can't help but to blush. They intentionally passed through Louise's table and took a seat near her. He was so sweet to Leni,feeding her with his meal 🥘, wiping away the excess food on the side of her lips using his thumb,assisting her while drinking water and smiling sweetly at her from time to time and Leni was doing it to him as well although deep inside she wanted to throw up 🤢

---

Bongbong and Leni was walking at the hallway when he saw Louise approaching. "Si Louise!"

"Saan?" Leni asked searching for Louise.

Bongbong immediately held her close,wrapping his arms to her shoulders. She just go with the flow and continued walking,she unconsciously looked at Louise and Louise suddenly looked back at her,they've had an eye contact for about 2 seconds and Louise completely passed through them. A thought suddenly popped out into Leni's mind, "Pano kung magalit saakin si Louise? Baka awayin ako!"

"Wala na ba?" Bongbong asked referring to Louise.

"What if awayin ako ni Louise?" Leni asked absentmindedly.

He frowned and withdrew his arms from her shoulders. "Ha?"

She looked at him, "Pano kapag nagalit siya tapos inaway ako?"

He scoffed. "Sus! Hindi yan!"

"Pano mo naman nalaman?" She asked.

"Eh kasi mabait yun si Louise! Hindi yun palaaway! Kahit mayaman yun hindi mayabang! Hindi suplada! Sweet! Caring!" He shared and reminisced his moments with Louise.

Leni looked at his eyes,she knew that he still love Louise and it somehow gave her the will to help him win Louise back. "Mahal mo talaga siya noh?"

Bongbong nodded.

"Then,let's win her back!" Leni smiled.

Bongbong was surprised 😳 with her statement but what distracted him was her bright smile 😊 "she's beautiful" he thought as he looked at her. He suddenly felt like his surroundings slowed down when he saw her smiling at him for the first time. He smiled unconsciously.

"Uy!" Leni waved her hand in front of his face as he was staring at her blankly.

"Ha? Ah. Ano nga?" He was brought back to reality.

"Sabi ko I'll help you win Louise back!" She reiterated.

"Oh! Yeah! Yeah!" He nodded. "Thanks!"

Her eyes widened. "Wow!"

"Bakit?" He frowned.

"Nag thank you ka?!" She exclaimed.

"Ha? Hindi!" He denied.

"Sus! Nag thank you ka eh!" She insisted. She was so jolly and he can't help but to be mesmerized.

"Sige na!" He conceded. "Anyway,may game kami sa linggo!" He uttered aiming to change the subject.

"Game?" She asked.

"Basketball!" He spilled. "Varsity player ako diba?!"

"Ah! Good luck 👍 " She uttered.

"Anong good luck?! Pumunta ka!" He refuted.

"Ha? Bakit? Eh hindi naman ako fan ng basketball!" She defended.

"Kahit na! Girlfriend kita diba?! Si Louise nga noon palaging nanonood ng mga laro ko!" He explained.

"Eh hindi ko naman maintindihan yang basketball na yan eh! Maboboring lang ako!" She whined.

"Ayan! Ang arte mo na naman!" He retorted. "Manood ka kasi si Louise manonood yun sigurado!"

She rolled her eyes 🙄 (that's her way of saying yes! He thought)

"Good." He uttered firmly.

---

It has been 1 week of pretension and so far, Bongbong and Leni are doing it excellently. He would wait for her outside her classroom every lunch break and required her to take her lunch with him. Random sweet acts when Louise is around or when they're in a public place. It's pure business for the both of them aiming to bring back Louise's feelings for him.

On the other hand,Louise wasn't showing any hint of jealousy or insecurity whenever she saw Bongbong and Leni together. Many people are asking her what she felt about Bongbong's new relationship and she would just say,"I'm happy for him..." or sometimes, "It's okay! I've already moved on..." with matching smile. She knew she needed to be happy for him but sometimes she couldn't help but to miss him and every time she saw him with Leni,she would feel a bit jealous with the fact that he entered into another relationship 1 week after they broke up.

Louise felt jealous, of course. Bongbong is her first love and they were together for 2 years and 2 months but she wondered why she didn't felt completely jealous or insecure having Leni as his new girlfriend until she noticed his eyes...

"His eyes... It doesn't have the usual spark..." She thought as she doesn't saw the usual spark of his eyes whenever he was with him before.

"Maybe he's not that in love with Leni..."

To be continued...