It's a deal

Bongbong was having a bad day at work. A lot of unexpected bas news happen not just in one project, but in almost all of them. He alerted his staff that they would probably have a long day ahead because of some urgent work they need to comply.

"Boss, excuse me po." Anya came in.

"Yes?" Bongbong answered without looking at Anya. He's too focused on the monitor of his pc.

"Sir Migz po is on the line, do you want to grab lunch daw po saglit?" Anya asked, holding the telephone.

"No, I can't." Bongbong declined. "Pakisabi next time na lang. Busy talaga ngayon eh."

Anya nodded. "Copy that boss."

Bongbong just nodded. He was completely focused on his work. He needed to act on some urgent problems before it leads to more and more problems. He then attended three meetings eating up all the time he has in the afternoon. It's already 7:30pm when all his meetings ended, he went back to his office feeling drained. He realized he hasn't eaten anything but coffee since the morning.

"Sobrang pagod!" He murmured as he slumped his back on the chair. He started to feel the pain in his stomach and his migraine too. He suddenly felt so tired, he didn't know if he wanted to eat first or just sleep.

Someone knocked on his door. He sighed, "Yes, Anya?"

"Hey!" It's Leni.

Bongbong sat up straight after seeing her, "Hey! You're heading out?"

"Yeah but I just drop by here to check on you. Di kita nakita buong araw. How are you?" She asked, pulling a chair beside him.

He sighed and massage his temple, "Sobrang busy maghapon. Daming problema."

She stood up behind him and started massaging his shoulders, he closed his eyes in relief. "Better?" She asked. He nodded, enjoying the free massage he's getting.

"Have you eaten yet?" She asked after a while. It's already time for dinner.

"I haven't eaten since morning. Nakalimutan ko, di na din ako nakasama kina Win kanina, sobrang busy talaga." He shared.

"Bakit di ka kumain?" She was alarmed. "Magkakasakit ka nyan eh. Do you want me to order food or uwi na tayo, sa bahay nalang tayo kumain?"

"I just want to rest." He exhaled deeply, resting his face on his arms folded atop his desk.

She sat down beside him again, stroking his back slowly,"Let's go home para makapagpahinga ka na. I'll just tell Sandro to order food para pagdating natin kakain ka nalang."

He doesn't bother to open his eyes but he gave her a weak thumbs up. She smiled weakly and started brushing his hair gently, "Let's go, I'll take care of you."

She managed to convince him to go home and call it a day. Thank God his driver was still there waiting for them, she just told him that Bongbong would probably spend the night at her house. They arrived after half hour, Sandro greeted them telling them that the food finally arrived.

"We can eat. You just came in time, kakadating lang din ng food." Sandro said, ushering his parents to the dining area.

"Thanks anak." Leni smiled and made Bongbong sat down in the kabisera. She scoop some rice, vegetables, and sinigang on his plate. She made sure that Sandro gets to eat more too.

"How are you dad? You look tired." Sandro asked as he scoop some rice.

Bongbong massage his temple, "Sobrang daming meeting kanina. I really had a stressful day."