Adequate

"Why are you here?" Leni asked as they saw Bongbong outside their classroom.

"Sinusundo ka! 7:30 diba?" He replied. "Tara na!" He grabbed her hand and started to walk.

"Ha? Teka sandali! Saan tayo pupunta?" She asked.

"Ihahatid ka!" He replied simply.

"Bakit?! Kaya ko naman!" She defended.

He sighed and stop walking. "The last time that I let you go home alone,something bad happened." He began. "I wouldn't let that happen again." He followed and continued walking.

Leni was surprised with what he said. She didn't know what he meant exactly but she knew that he's worried about her as she can feel it through his eyes and the tone of his voice. She felt more guilty.

"Wear this!" Bongbong handed her the extra helmet the moment they reached his motorbike 🏍 . She swallowed a lump on her throat as she looked at him starting the engine of his  motorbike. She didn't noticed that she failed to wear the helmet.

"Ano na?! Sabi ko suot mo yang helmet!" He reiterated. "Tapos sumakay kana!"

"Ha?" She was snapped back to reality.

Bongbong rolled his eyes and initiated to put the helmet on her head. She gasped and looked at him. He looked back at her. They gazed at each other's eyes for a while,he was enchanted as he looked back at her expressive eyes that felt like a magnet to him. She has this unexplainable effect to him that makes his heart melt and turned his indurate personality into soft one. He didn't know why he felt the slow down moment every time she smile,touch or looked at his eyes but he felt so light and adequate.

Suddenly,the engine stopped and they were brought back to reality. His slow down moment was over and his surrounding was back to it's normal pace.

He cleared his throat,"Uhmm. Sige na ayusin mo na yan!" He let go of her helmet and rode on his motorbike 🏍 . She nodded and avoided his gaze.

"Sakay!" He ordered.

"Ha? Pano?" She asked.

He looked at her,"Anong pano?! Eh di sumakay ka!"

"Eh hindi nga ako marunong... Baka malaglag ako." She worried. "Huwag mo na kasi akong ihatid,commute nlng ako!" She followed.

He clicks his tongue. "Sumakay kana! Dami mong arte! He whimpered.

She rolled her eyes and didn't have the choice but to ride on his motorbike 🏍.

"Humawak ka!" He stipulated.

"Saan?!" She asked peevishly.

"Haay! Naku!" He complained and took her arms and wrapped them around him,between his chest and stomach.

She gasped and felt like frozen as she was holding him close. He can feel the shiver traveling on his spine as she was holding him close.

"Dahan-dahan lang..." She uttered as she noticed him paused.

He cleared his throat. "Oo! Wag kang magulo dyan!" He kept it cool and started moving.