Cozy

After Bongbong brings Leni home for the first time,they're relationship turned cozy with each day passing. Bongbong became attached to her unconsciously and Leni appreciated his presence and treasured her time with him.

They were walking through the hallway of Humanities Building as he was about to send her to her classroom when he suddenly intertwined his fingers with hers. She gasped.

"Nandyan si Louise?" She asked as she knew he only did that when Louise was around.

"Wala." He replied.

She frowned. "O,eh bakit may biglang may paholding hands?"

"Gusto ko lang." He kept it cool 😎

She frowned as he was acting strange sometimes but she found him sweet.

"Sige na." He uttered as they reached the door of her classroom. "Sunduin kita mamaya pag tapos mo."

"Okay! Ingat!" She nodded.

He pulled her closer and kissed her forehead. "Bye!"

---

Leni was sitting on the bench while  watching Bongbong and the whole team having their practice game. When she agreed to be his "girlfriend",he required her to assist him during practice games like what Louise was doing before.

She stood up ready to gave him his water as she saw him walking towards her,he smiled and get the tumbler from her. "Thank you!" He uttered and kissed her forehead. Leni smiled sweetly at him and started to wipe his sweat across his face and neck while he was drinking. "Ang galing mo kanina,Mahal!" She remarked.

"Sus! Nagpapasikat lang yan sa'yo Leni!" Win interrupted,they laughed.

"Oo nga! Inspired kasi yan kaya ganado maglaro!" Migz supported.

"Paanong hindi gaganahan yan,eh ang ganda ganda ng taga-abot  ng tubig at taga-punas ng pawis?!" Koko joined in teasing them.

"Hoy! Mga gago talaga kayo! Huwag nga kayong makisawsaw dyan!" Bongbong chided playfully but he love it when they teases him to her.

Leni giggled as she found them so cute.

"Don't mind them,mga loko yan eh!" Bongbong whispered to Leni. She chuckled.

"Pero... Medyo may point din naman sila." He uttered making her a bit confused.

"Ha?" She frowned.

"Ginagalingan ko talaga kanina kasi alam kong nanonood ka." He winked at her 😉

Her nostrils flared as she was pursing her lips to avoid her from smiling widely but she was blushing so hard 😊

Bongbong noticed that she's blushing, "Sus! Kilig na kilig ka naman!"

She harshly slapped his arm,"Ang yabang mo ha! Hindi kaya!" She denied 🙅🏻 but she continued blushing 😊

"Aray!" He uttered as he rubbed his arm. "In denial kapa! Alam ko namang kinikilig ka! Patay na patay ka saakin eh!" He followed.

She slapped his arm again but this time it was harder. "Ang yabang yabang mo talaga noh! Grabe ang confidence mo, ibang klase!"

He laughed with her reaction. "Asus! Deny pa! Sige na nga balik na ko dun baka mamatay ka na sa kilig eh!" He countered and went back inside the court to continue their practice game leaving her speechless 😶

After the game,Bongbong brings Leni home as he always did. He pulled over in front of their house.

"Thank you! Ingat ka sa paguwi ha!" She smiled and turned around ready to open the gate but he suddenly grabbed her wrist.

"Leni,wait!"

She turned around confused of why he called. "Ano?"

"Papasok kana agad?" He asked.

"Oo malamang." She replied.

"Papasok kana eh wala pa ngang goodnight kiss." He retorted.

She blushed. "Goodnight kiss ka dyan! Tumigil ka nga!"

"Sige na naman o! Isa lang,kahit sa cheeks lang." He offered.

She giggled as she found him so cute,"Tumigil ka nga! Baka makita tayo nila Daddy."

"Mabilis lang naman eh! Tska hayaan mo naman akong makalevel up,puro nlng ako halik sa noo  mo eh. Sige na!" He convinced her.

She laughed as she heard his cute entreaties. "Sige na nga! Parang iiyak kana eh!"

He smiled naughtily and kissed her cheeks.

He suddenly felt the wind turned colder as his lips landed on her cheeks for the first time.

She blushed after the kiss. "Sige na! Pasok na ako!" And turned around again but he's fast to grabbed her wrist again.

"Ano-" he cut her off by a kiss on her forehead.

"Goodnight! Take care!" He uttered softly as his lips parted from her forehead.

She smiled sweetly at him while looking at his eyes. "Goodnight! Take care!"

He smiled sweetly and finally allowed her to enter their house. He started the engine of his motorbike as soon as she was completely gone and drove to his place.

He felt so good as he got to kiss her cheek for the first time,he smiled as he reminisced the feeling before he sleeps. He suddenly got the courage to text her:

"Leni!"
10:17 pm

"Yes?"
10:20pm

"Goodnight,Mahal."
10:23pm

"Goodnight din..."
10:27pm

"Goodnight DIN??!"
10:29pm

"Haha... Goodnight,MAHAL!"
10:31pm

"Good."
10:32pm

No reply from her.

"Leni!!!"
10:40pm

"Ano? Matutulog na ako."
10:43pm

"Sweet dreams😘"
10:44pm

"Sige na... sweet dreams."
10:46pm

"😘❤️"
10:47pm

To be continued...