One Last Time

A/N: Always dreamed of ending this in January.

Thank you for all these years. I know that this has been long overdue, but still, thanks for patiently waiting and rereading. Seven years was insane!!!

See you in the next book!

---

Sandro looked up the moment he heard her mom's giggles. He rolled his eyes as he saw his parents clinging together as they went down from their room.

"Mom, I'm hungry." He said.

Leni observed how the sun was already up, it's already 9am. "Ay sorry, anak. Di ako nagising ng maaga. Wait lang ha, I'll cook muna."

"Mom, I want longganisa." Sandro said.

Leni frowned. "Wala yata tayong longganisa. Mag grocery palang tayo mamaya."

"May dala si Dad kagabi." Sandro said.

Leni looks at Bongbong, he nodded. "Nasa fridge yata. May dala ako kagabi from Ilocos."

"Wow!" She beamed at him. "Iba talaga may kasalanan, nagdadala ng pasalubong." She teased.

He chuckled. "Will you marry me now?"

She laughed. "Nope."

---

"Maligo ka na dyan, samahan mo ko mag grocery." Leni said for the nth time. Bongbong was still working something on his MacBook.

"Wait lang, mahal." He said, not even looking at her.

"Kanina pa yang wait mo eh! Tumayo ka na dyan at wala ng makain ang anak mo!" Leni reiterated.

He clicked his tongue and shut his pc down. He grabbed his towel and went inside the bathroom. "Ligo ka ulit? You want? Sabay tayo."

She frowned.

He laughed. "Pakasalan mo muna 'ko."

"No." She rolled her eyes then left.

---

Bongbong and Leni received the invitation for their college alumni. Their friends will be attending, so they decided to go together as well. The boys were all excited since they're quite famous during college, so they have a lot of friends. Meanwhile, Risa, Grace, and Leni just felt the need to go with their friends who.

"Hi!" Leni waved excitedly the moment she saw her friends back in college.

"How are you, Leni? It's been decades." Becca hugged Leni.

"I'm fine. Ikaw?" Leni said. "By the way, this is Bongbong—"

"Hi, Bong!" Becca cut her off. "Of course I know him."

Leni chuckled.

"Buti kayo talaga nagkatuluyan. Marami kayong fans nung college eh. Epic yung proposal sayo ni Bongbong." Becca reminisce.

They laugh. "Buti nalang nga eh. Kung hindi baka hindi din ako nag attend dito." Bongbong jested.

Win approached Bongbong and told him that they've seen their other friends in Basketball, so Bongbong excused himself. Leni agreed right away.

After an hour, Leni found herself alone with Risa and Grace. They were already settled on their table but Bongbong wasn't answering his phone. She didn't know where he went. After the program, Risa and Grace asked Leni if she would like to roam around the campus.

"Dito tayo unang nagkita, Lens. Naalala mo?" Risa shared excitedly.

Leni nodded. "Minsan thankful din talaga ako kay Bongbong eh, kasi kung di dahil sa kanya di ko din kayo nakilala."