Promises, promises

A/N: Hi guys! I just published another book called Jump Then Fall. It's a bongleni short stories. All published short stories from Fated to Love you will be transferred there.

IMPORTANT NOTE:
Each short stories transferred to JTF will have an additional chapter called From my Draft. These are unpublished and/or unfinished drafts from the past as I wrote a specific short story.

Starting this month, I will be republishing some short stories from FATED TO LOVE YOU to JUMP THEN FALL with additional chapters as a treat for you guys!

Comment down if you're excited haha. You can share your thoughts about it too. At last, yung mga could've, would've, should've nyo sa bawat short stories ay pwede ng maisulat and mapublish.

Love you big time 💖

---

Leni went home to Naga for Undas. She'll be visiting a lot of family and friends who have been long gone. She wasn't able to visit their tombs for the longest time so she thought of spending time there this year since she's staying in the country once again. It's also a long weekend so she's planning to meet her hs batch mates. She brought Sandro with her too.

"Mom, is it really okay with you na hindi natin kasama si Dad dito sa Naga?" Sandro asked. They just arrived at Eternal Gardens Cemetery, they had white tent set up with tables and chairs. They brought food too.

"Oo naman. Why? Ayaw nya sumama eh may pupuntahan yatang iba." Leni answered casually while organizing some stuff on the table.

Sandro frowned. He knew that his parents were still not okay. "Wala naman. It's just odd na hindi tayo magkakasama in times like this, you know kapag may occassion. Saan daw po ba pupunta si Dad?"

Leni just shrugged. "I don't know. Baka sa Ilocos or kina Win or baka pupuntahan yung girlfriend nya."

"Mom!" Sandro frowned.

Leni chuckled. "What? I'm just joking. Hayaan mo na Daddy mo malaki na yun."

Sandro rolled his eyes.

Minutes passed, some of their relatives came to the cemetery too. Leni excitedly exchange pleasantries with them while Sandro was a bit out of place when his mom started to talk in bikol. He then opened his social media accounts to entertain himself. He was surprised to watch his dad's ig stories—he's in Ilocos with childhood friends and family friends. He immediately replied to his dad's stories:

Wow! Sana all!

His phone beeped after a few minutes, it's his dad's reply:

Haha wish u were here anak. Punta ka dito pasundo kita ng private jet?

Sandro almost laughed. He knew how much his dad loves celebrating with family and friends. Whenever he wanted to go out and party, his dad will always be supportive. He opted to replied:

I wanted to come kaya lang mapapagalitan ako ni mom.

Bongbong reacted a laughing emoji to Sandro's message. He then replied to his son:

She'll be mad of course. Baka palayasin na ako ng mom mo sa bahay. Where are you pala? Nasa naga na ba kayo? Sino kasama ng mommy mo?

Sandro almost rolled his eyes with his dad's questions about his mom. He wanted to just tell his dad to call his mom, but he knew that his parents are not in good terms so he just replied:

We're here at Eternal Garderns with mom's cousins. She'll be meeting hs friends daw baka tomorrow so quits kayo ni mom bec she'll be with her friends too.