I love him

A/N: #980! Salamat😘🤗

---

Leni immediately searched for Louise's number on her phone thinking that it was Bongbong's phone originally,he might have Louise's number. And she finally found it. She earned her courage and think twice before she execute her plan. "I must do this..." She told herself.

Louise Araneta
Dialing...

"Hello? Bong?" Louise answered after 4 rings.

Leni cleared her throat. "Hi,Louise. This is Leni."

"Oh! I'm sorry,Leni. I thought it was Bongbong. I'm sorry."

"No. It's okay. Uhm. Can I talk to to you personally?"

"Why? What's wrong?"

"Nothing. I just want to say something. Is it okay with you?"

"Uhm. Yeah. It's okay with me. I have no problem talking to you. Uhm. Can I ask what is it all about?"

"I'll just say everything to you once we meet."

"Okay. See you then."

Later that afternoon,Leni meet Louise at the nearest coffee shop to say what she has to say about Bongbong. She was a bit nervous and brokenhearted but she was certain with what she's going to do.

"Hi. Leni. Kanina kapa? Sorry medyo traffic. Nag order kana? What do you want?" Louise stated the moment she settled herself.

Leni smiled weakly. "No. It's okay. Ako nalang mag-oorder. Nakakahiya naman sa'yo,ako nag invite."

Louise smiled. "Ano kaba okay lang."

"You know what,Bongbong was right. Mabait ka nga,that's why he can't move on." Leni stated and manages to smile.

Louise looked at her surprised 😳. "What do you mean he can't move on?"

"That's what I'm going to tell you... That... That he's still in love with you." Leni revealed,causing so much twinge.

Louise suddenly felt like crying in happiness after hearing it from her but she was confused also of why Leni suddenly told her such. "Leni are you serious?"

Leni nodded. "Yesterday, I overheard your conversation with your friends sa restroom... You confessed that you still love him but you're not doing anything because you don't want to ruined everything." She started. "Then I asked him if he still love you... And he cannot give me a definite answer instead he just bowed his head in guilt. That's when it sank to me that he just answered,yes. He actually loves you,well hindi naman nawala yun eh."

Louise saw the sadness in Leni's eyes while telling her about Bongbong's feelings. She suddenly felt guilty,she knew that Leni loves Bongbong. "Leni,you've been together for almost 5 months. Why are you telling me this?"

Leni just smiled but tears already forming in her eyes. "Kasi ito yung tama. I just want him to be happy,and his happiness means being with you. I know that you will take care of him and love him because I can see that you're a good person. Besides,sa'yo naman talaga siya simula palang diba? I'm just returning him to you."

"Pero mahal mo siya..." Louise stated.

Leni smiled. "Pero ikaw ang mahal nya." A tear escape her left eye. "Kaya kong isakripisyo 'tong pagmamahal na to para lang maging masaya siya."

Louise's tears rolled down her eyes as mixed emotions building up her system - happy 😊, guilty 😣, confused 🤷🏻‍♀️, surprised 😳 "Thank you,Leni." And she hugged Leni tightly. "Thank you so much. It means a lot to me. Thank you." She whispered through Leni's ears.

Leni withdrew from the hug and wipe her tears. "Ganon naman talaga diba,kapag mahal mo isang tao gagawin mo lahat para maging masaya sya."

---

Leni called Grace and Risa to come over their house,she revealed that she talked to Louise and decided to just let Bongbong go and finally end their agreement.

"Ha? Eh gaga ka pala eh!" Risa exclaimed. "Bakit mo ginawa yun? Akala ko ba gusto mong mag abogado,eh hindi mo nga kayang ipaglaban at depensahan yung pagmamahal mo kay Bongbong."

"Risa naman. Huwag kana mang sumigaw. Hindi nakakatulong eh." Grace interfered.

"Sorry" Risa uttered. "Eh kasi naman Leni,bakit mo kasi naisip yun? Ayan tuloy nasasaktan ka."

"Kasi ito yung tama." Leni uttered. "Mahal nya pa si Louise,wala akong laban dun. Ayoko namang ipagpilitan yung sarili ko. Isa pa,sila naman tlaga diba? Ang role ko lang naman is yung tulungan sya na maibalik sakanya si Louise."

Grace sighed. "Sigurado ka bang ito talaga yung tama?

"Paano kung akala mo lang pala?" Risa followed. "Paano kung mahal ka pala ni Bongbong?"

Leni just looked at them with her eyes ready to cry. "Hindi nya ako mahal. Agreement lang lahat to. Alam ko naman na ako yung mali eh kasi I let myself na mahalin sya. Pinigilan ko naman na huwag siyang mahalin,kaya lang ang hirap." A lone tear 😢 rolled down her left eye. "Pinigilan ko naman,kaya lang wala eh... Talo ako... Mahal ko sya."

Grace and Risa immediately gave her a hug,Leni started to cry harder. "Bakit ganito? Ginawa ko naman yung tama pero bakit ang sakit sakit?" Leni cried,tormented.

Grace and Risa tightened their hug and continuously rubbed her back. "Sige lang,Leni. You can cry. We're here to listen." Risa uttered.

"I love him..." Leni uttered between her tears.

"Alam namin..." Grace stated. "Matagal na naming alam na mahal mo siya. Naiintindihan ka namin,Leni."

Leni cried and cried releasing all her sadness and pain. She knew that what she did was the right thing and she didn't regret it because she knew that this would make him happy.

To  be continued...