Kakashi x Fem Reader- Fear

Kakashi x Fem Reader!

—————————————————————————————————-

You froze, a sudden feeling of foreboding washing over you like a tsunami as you felt cold sweat drip down your face. You felt a trembling feeling rack your body as the cold washed over you. You tried to swallow, only to find your mouth painfully dry as your shaking grew more and more violent, your legs barely holding you up. The horrible, horrible realisation of what was happening plunged down upon you, like someone had suddenly pushed you from the sky, sending you plummeting towards the ground at excessive speeds.

Fuck. A panic attack.

You feel the fear descend upon you- the overwhelming terror that tries to drown you, rendering you powerless, frightened and alone. You collapse to the floor, thrashing with the myraid of anxiety that claws at you, desperatley trying to drag you down to the depths of despair as you cry. You feel so completely and utterly alone, your cries for help lost in your own panic, your voice refusing to comply.

It's horrible. It's terrifying. It's painful.

And you hate it.

It's like someone is slowly submerging your lungs into an ocean of ice cold water, filling them up with the cold, heavy feeling of dread, cutting off your ability to breathe- the ability to think and drowning you in the depths of despair and panic as you tremble, prayers for help remaining unanswered. You try to scream, your voice coming out choked and quiet, but no one hears as you lie there, suffocating in the overwhelming fear that coarses through your veins, paralysing you and tearing you apart.

It hurts.

You can't think. You can't remember. You forget everything except your fear and the overwhelming isolation that surrounds you, the air silent, cold and empty, unforgiving as you fight desperatley in order to survive the drowning terror.

You can't breath. You feel alone, so alone. Your heart is pounding so hard it hurts.

Everything is intimidating. Everything is frightening.

And you can simply curl up into a ball, trembling and crying as you try to fight it, completely and utterly alone.

It hurts.

Why is this happening?

Why must you suffer through this?

A pair of warm arms wrap around you, protectively holding you to their chest as you stiffen slightly, before the tears continued to fall. You clung to him, desperate for a lifeline as you tried to free yourself from the darkness, relieved as you felt her rub your back, rocking you back and forth, patiently helping you as you felt the fear slowly ebb away, his presence a comfort to you. When you had stopped trembling, you pulled away, your eyes looking up into the black eye of your lover as he gazed down at you, worry visible on his expression as he watched you, afraid of losing you. You fought to calm yourself, managing a shaky smile with all your efforts. His eyes softened with relief at the sight, pulling you into an embrace, his chin resting on top of your head as he held you.

And if it meant it would keep you safe, he would never let you go.

————————————————————————————————————————

There. I tried a Kakashi oneshot. Fairly similar to the itachi one, but oh well. No-one will know~ Except every person reading this, but oh well~

If you would like to request something, please do!