Kakuzu x Fem Reader- Reactions

Kakuzu x Fem Reader! AU!

————————————-

You groaned as another bout of nausea hit you, causing you to run to the bathroom moments before you regurgitated the contents of your stomach into the toilet, cursing anything and everything for deciding that you were a prime target for food poisoning.

Damn it all to hell.

You had been throwing up for the past week and it's incredibly irritating. Every morning you would wake up to a nauseous feeling in the pit of your stomach and end up disturbing Kakuzu in your mad dash to the toilet. I mean, what did you do to deserve morning sickness? It's not like your pregnant. Though, if you were, it would be amusing to see how Kakuzu would handle it.

Hmm.... That is actually a really interesting thought... How would Kakuzu react? There are various fantasies you have as to how it would turn, like he would search up the cheapest way for an abortion or probably try to abort it himself, but the most likely would be to calculate the expenses of a child. Bt maybe he wouldn't...

Well, no point in speculating when you can find out yourself. You finished up your business and washed your hands, shouting:

"KAKUZU!"

You got a grunt in reply, showing that he had heard you.

"I'M PREGNANT!"

The sound of crashing followed, earning a raised eyebrow from you as you walked towards the kitchen where the sound had originated from. You nearly choked on your own saliva,(whether out of laughter or shock, you don't quite know) when you walked in to find Kakuzu frozen in his seat, muttering under his breath whilst a cup of coffee lay upturned on the table, multiple cracks spreading across it like a web.

You had not expected that reaction. Not at all. Kakuzu showing visible shock enough to drop something that cost money. That just didn't happen. I mean, it's Kakuzu. He learnt about medical procedures, simply so he can save money by not having to go to hospital. A slight frown formed on your face as you considered what this meant.

...did he really not want kids that much?

You waved your hand infront of his face, only to get no reaction. 

Nope. He's gone from the world.

You strained your ears to catch a glimpse of the content his mutterings, eliciting a small sigh when you caught the content. They were calculations- you assume that they were for the cost of a child. Well, at least you know that it is still Kakuzu and not an impostor that broke into your home and broke a coffee cup in order to anger Kakuzu, probably ending up in their hearts being ripped from their bodies. You groaned, taking out your phone and dialing a number for help. It rang for a few moments, before someone picked up.

"What the fuck did you wake me up for?"

You simply frowned slightly, staring at your motionless boyfriend for a moment before replying bluntly:

"I think I broke Kakuzu."

You could practically feel him sweatdrop in the silence that followed for a short moment, showing that you had confused Hidan, before he said:

"How the hell did you break the bastard?"

You hummed, before answering, "I told him I was pregnant because I wanted to see how he would react. Now he's just sitting there muttering."

A bewildered silence settled between the two of you, before he broke out into laughter, earning a hum from you as yo waited for him to calm down enough to breathe again.

"Ahh... That is hilarious. I wish I could have seen it."

"Yeah yeah, I know but that doesn't fix Kakuzu."

"I don't fucking know.  Break something or mention a bill." the sound of a crash echoed in the background, "Shit. I've got to fucking go now.". Then he hung up.

After pondering for a moment, you deemed his suggestion usable and yelled:

"THE BILLS ARE HERE!"

It worked like magic. He snapped out of the trance and stared at you, his demeanour back to normal, a single eyebrow raised in question, causing you to wave your wand dismissively as you sat down next to him after cleaning up the broken cup.

"I was joking."

He deadpanned, a slight glare forming on his face as his gruff voice spoke:

"Not a funny joke."

You merely smiled slightly in reply, sipping the tea you had made yourself as you mulled over the question that had been plaguing you since his little episode, before finding that it was giving you a headache, so it would be best to ask the person himself:

"Do you really not want to have children?"

He seemed to consider the question carefully, deciding on his words before speaking:

"I do not like children. They are expensive, loud, time consuming, annoying and expensive."

You sighed, a little dissapointed. You had hoped to start a family at some point, but Kakuzu did not seem to reciprocate that notion.

"But...."

You raised your head to see that his expression was serious as he moved a few strands of hair from your face, his eyes not leaving yours as he said the next words that caused a tingly, fuzzy sort pf feeling that is probably a mix between joy, relief and love:

"...I will be able to learn to like them if it is with you."

—————————————————

A sort of humouress, fluffy oneshot that I wrote for fun and as a way to counteract on the angst of the last chapter. Plus, I was wondering as to how the Akatsuki members would react to pregnancy and this idea was stubborn. And as I am typing this I have gotten an idea as to how to continue this, so there may be a sequel oneshot posted tomorow.

If you would like to request something, please do!