Itachi x Zoey Itame (OC)- A matchmaker

Requested by nalien- Itachi x her OC, Zoey Itame, from her story "The girl and the Vampire".  Kind of Au.

———————————————————————————-

All was peaceful for Itachi that morning, as he relaxed with his tea, looking out the window at the compound garden, relishing in the quiet and serenity of the scen-

"ITAAAAAAAAAAACCCCCCCCHHHHHHHHHIIIII!!!"

Nope. Never mind. With Zoey around, nothing is ever peaceful. So, he was not surprised at the sight of his girlfriend running in to the room at breakneck speed only to flip the table and jump at him- hugging him whilst crying. He simply sweatdropped and rbbed her back, trying to figre out what had happened this time. His question did not go unanswered.

"ITACHI! WHY IS YOUR BROTHER SO MEAN TO ME?"

He sighed. Zoey and Sasuke did not get along particularly well, mainly due to the fact that Zoey is a fan of yaoi. And is under the impression that he is gay. ...He already had an idea as to what had happened... But, asked anyway...

Probably not the best idea....

"What did you do?"

She removed her face from being pressed into his shirt and looked up at him, looking as though she had no idea that what she had done was in any way wrong as she spoke:

"Well, he and Naruto are obviously in love with eachother but too shy to admit it, so i may have handcuffed them to eachother.... on a bed... without clothes."

He sighed and, as predicted, a very angry Sasuke came running in looking slightly disheveled as he brandished a sword with the mangekyo sharingan activated...

"Sasuke, please, no weapons in the house." He was greeted by a pleeding and angry stare.

"I'm going to kill her this time."

"Not in the house. I'm sure she would be glad to spar you later and you can try then."

"But-" The responding glare silenced whatever he was about to say as he slumped his shoulders with a sigh and turned, sending one last glare to Zoey promising retribution, which she returned by sticking her tongue out. Once he had left she smiled up at Itachi who looked very tired all of a sudden and pecked his cheek before saying:

"You know, my Mother is asking when she will be able to meet her grandchildren."

———————————————————————————

So yeah! The third request is written! You can imagine what happened to Naruto and Sasuke, as i don't actually know what occured.  So it's up to you people!

If you have any requests, please comment them or send me a message and I would gladly write them!

Vote, comment, follow, glomp.