Kakuzu (No romance)- Betrayal

WARNING: This has absolutely no romance and to be honest, I have no idea where it came from.

Long long time in the past, before Kakuzu becomes a missing ninja.

————————————————————————————————————————-

Betrayal. The realisation rang throughout his head as he stood frozen in his cell. A cell. He was in a cell for being unable to complete a mission that was of an insurmountable difficulty- for putting life and limb on the line for this wretched village. He had been told to assassinate the hokage- the god of ninja himself and he was barely able to escape alive, god damnit. They had betrayed him, taken his efforts and thrown it back at him in the form of an imprisonment from a group stupid, backstabbing elders that should have dropped dead years ago. They had betrayed him.

And they would pay for it.

Loyalty. They had obliterated all trace of such a foolish, naive thing from him when they spat on his devotion and wronged him, shoving him into the dark depths of prison for failing a single, delusional mission. So he would kill them. One day he would have his revenge on this accursed village. He would have his retribution on those who forsook him, those who laughed at him as he swore to slaughter them.

He would kill them all.

And so he sat in the shadows of his damp, empty cell- waiting. He waited, red and green eyes glaring at the foolish guard who tried to mock him, taunt him about the disgrace he was, anger and hatred for the detestable place growing more violent, more potent, more savage with every passing moment. But he waited.

For his time would come.

He planned, possibility after possibility forming in his minds as he waited, like a predator to it's prey. Stabbing, burning. gouging, dacapitating, butchering- he planned it all. He planned how to kill them, who to kill and in what order. And it was amusing. He would laugh, but it wasn't humorous enough. Not yet.

Not until they were dead.

His time came soon. A guard- cocky, arrogant and foolish entered his cell with the intent of mocking him, only to find his skull smashed against the wall, his brains and blood splayed out across the detestable surface. The door was left open, a perfect oppurtunity. He grasped it like a starving man being offered a meal, exiting the room and heading to steal the knowledge he needed to execute his revenge.

He didn't look back.

Their expressions of outrage and fear were truly pathetic as he appeared in front of them, hand slicing through the chest of one of the repulsive elders, tearing their heart from their chest without a seconds hesitation, his hatred brutal, unrestrained and vicious as the still beating heart in his hand was tabsorbed into his own body, the body falling limp against the wall as he tossed it aside like the scum it was. Soon, they all lay slaughtered on the floor in a pool of blood whilst he now had five hearts in his body, silently cursing them as he left the damned place behind.

He mocked them. He despised them. And then he killed them.

And as at impossible speeds he sped away from the lie, he could have laughed at the irony.

For they wanted him dead, but they gave him immortality.

——————————————————————————————————————————————

Ehehehe..he... I honestly don't know where this came from. I wanted to write another fluff but it became some kind of thingy about Kakuzu's past as I was typing....

If you would like to request something, please do!