Minato x Fem reader (Lemon)- Love

Requested by JamesZoo

WARNING:  Sexual content

Please keep in mind that this is the first time I have attempted to write smut EVER and Minato is a really difficult character to write, so this probably isn't the best piece I've ever written.

————————————————————————————————————————————

Grace sighed, eyes narrowed marginally as she waited impatiently for her boyfriend to finish his work already because it had been five hours already and the end was no where in sight. Pile after pile of paperwork never dwindled despite the fact that he is still a jounin and since when did a jounin have to do this much paperwork? Did he raid the hokages office or something?

She was bored. Really bored.

Stretching, a slight yawn escaped her mouth as she shifted in her seat, catching the attention of said boyfriend who smiled apologetically at her, before continuing with his paperwork. He had asked if she wanted to go home before him, but she refused because she wanted to return with him and she refused to change that outlook, because everything was better when with the person you love.

Everything.

And yet, she felt her eyelids drooping shut as a sudden bout of fatigue hit her and the world faded into darkness as sleep welcomed her, the last thing she saw being the smiling blue eyes of her lover.

———————————————————————————————————————————-

She started awake, eyes scanning the surrroundings for an attack or enemy, only to calm upon recognising the bedroom she was, her gaze moving to check to see if she had woken Minato. But he lay undisturbed, breathing level as he lay beside her. Face softening, she smiled as she snuggled into his side, contentment filling her at the fact she was with the man she loved.

She loved him and only him.

But around him, she was always nervous. Her mind turned into a melted mess that failed to function whilst her heart took over and she acted without thinking. She acted rash and she always, always, always felt embarassed because he would laugh and smile at it all. But she couldn't help it because he always had this effect on her.

So when she felt her hand moving downwards from where she lay in his arms, brushing where there was a bulge in the fabric. Heart beat speeding up, pounding faster and faster as she grasped the area lightly, earning a slight gasp from the blonde which soon turned into a groan. Her face began to burn as she rubbed the area hesitantly, eyes flickering up to the now warm face that showed such pleasure, such charm that her heart nearly stopped every time she looked up at him.

But, when she glanced up again, her heart did stop as her eyes were met with the amused blue eyes that you could drown in, displaying love as they stared at eachother. Her face flushed brightly as she stuttered over a mass of words that failed to form as he laughed lightly, grasping the hand that was attemtping to withdraw gently, voice warm as he said:

"An interesting activity to partake in, Grace."

She trembled in embarassment, suddenly overcome by an overwhelming amount of shyness as she attempted to look anywhere but his eyes, not seeing the smile that gained a slight air of mischeif as he pulled her to his chest:

"Would you like me to help you to enjoy it, as well?"

She barely had anytime for thoughts or to fluster herself as she gave a nod she wasn't certain she made, at which he began to touch her. Gentle carresses over her skin that ignited heat everywhere, face flushed beyond recognition as she felt arousal and love fill her like a flood. She all but melted at his fingertips, his touch becoming more and more delightful as the both of them were driven further and further into pleasure. and yet, he was tender. She didn't feel any pain as he entered her, slowly and caringly, ensuring she was gaining as much pleasure as he was as he thrusted in and out.

It was perfect. So perfect as the chorus of pleasure rang through the previous silence as the both of them climaxed, panting echoing as they lay down in the embrace of their lovers arms.

And they were content as they felt the heat that remained, a reminder that they were with eachother and they were one.

For they love eachother and that alone is paradise.

————————————————————————————————————————————————————

Oh, jesus. I wrote that and wow, that was so much harder than I expected. I mean, sheesh. smut is so hard. To those who write it on a daily basis, I salute you.

If you would like to request something, please do!