Tobi x Fem reader- Mine

Life. Sucks.

That is what you thought as you stood there, glaring at the floor in front of you as you walked alongside your longtime crush, who was currently dragging you along by your hand, apparently unaware of the pounding of your heart and blush that spread across your cheeks, despite your fruitless attempts to hide it. You cursed his obliviousness as he chatted endlessly, seemingly without breath, completely and utterly oblivious to the effect he has on you.

At least, you thought so.

Unfortunatley, your lack of the ability to see through his neon mask prevented you from seeing the smirk on his face, showing that your 'secret' affections were not much of a secret. But he wasn't about to tell you that- he found it much more fun to observe your reactions. Well, for now, at least.

"[YOUR NAME]-CHAN!!!! IT'S A DANGO STORE!"

You sighed as he ran at full speed, his childish voice resounding throughout the forest as a cloud of dust billowing out behind him like a tail and walked towards the afforementioned store recalling how you fell for the hypereactive idiot who always wears a mask- well, more than one.

It started out as a slight curiosity, not prominent enough to matter but noticeable enough to watch him, for you couldn't help but be curious as to what lay behind the visible mask. However, as time passed, you became suspicious of him- you saw the way his voice and demeanour would change at times, his childish act began to seem like an act- another mask. And then you overheard him talking to Pein,. And that was when you started to feel slightly afraid. His voice was silky, smooth and deep- unlike the usual childish squeak and it held an aura of power, strength and danger. Then Pein had refered to him as Madara. Everything. Unable to hold it in, you had let out the slightest intake of breath before leaving swiftly, as silent as you could possibly manage.

But it had not gone unnoticed- you had felt a pair of eyes snap in your direction at that small slip-up.

He knew that you knew. And that had terrified. And you had spent each day expecting him to kill you. But he never did. He had only questioned you briefly before nodding and walking out, leaving you confused and surprised. Since then, he showed both his personalities around, switching between both of them when it suited him and slowly but surely, you began to feel comfortable around him. That soon grew and developed into something more and then, before you knew it, you had no choice but to refer to your feelings as love.

So, when Pein had called you and the so called "Madara" into his office and informed you that the two of you will be going on a mission together, you were not happy. No. You were very apprehensive.You knew that he would see your feelings for him. He was an Uchiha after all, he would see it. And you didn't know how he would react to that.

And it was terrifying.

-------------------

You stared at the room in front of you, the feeling of dread you had felt earlier proved true by the sight of the room before you- or more importantly, the bed.

One. Bed.

For two of you.

That meant you had to share. Which meant sleeping together.

.............

You were having a mental breakdown until you felt a pair of powerful arms wrap around you, pulling you flush against a muscular chest as a deep voice spoke in your ear:

"[Your Name]-chaan~!"

You couldn't repress the shudder that his breath against your ear caused and blushed furiously at the chuckle vibrated through his chest.

...wait, breath? How can you feel his breath through a mask? You turn around in confusion only to find yourself face-to-face with the smirking face of the man who refered to himself as Uchiha Madara. You managed to cover up your awe with a blink as you took in his unruly raven waist length hair and onyx eye, half his face hidden behind bangs that stopped at his shoulder; only to realise you had forgotten to breathe. You felt your heart pound against your ribs as though it was trying to escape and leave you alone to handle this alone. So you did the only thing you could think to do as his face came dangerously close to yours.

You swallowed audibly.

His smirk widened as he lifted your chin so you were looking up at him before closing the distance between your lips, leaving you dumbstruck for a moment before you hesitantly returned the gesture, gasping slightly when his tongue entered your mouth but complying after a few moments of hesitation. When you finally pulled away for oxygen, he said the words that made you melt inside (due to happiness):

"You're mine."

----------------------

Ehehe~ It's done! I had originally wrote this when i got an idea, but i forgot the idea before it was finished, so the end wasn't what I ended. If I can remember the idea then i will post an alternative version with that ending.

If you would like to request something, please do!