Kakuzu x Fem Reader- Every month

Kakuzu x Fem Reader! AU!

Contains talk about periods

———————————-

You groaned, clutching your stomach as a wave pain hit you like a punch in the gut from someone wearing iron gloves with spikes on the knuckle- as it had been doing all day, much to your bewilderment. Perhaps you had eaten something that disagreed with your stomach? Your train of thought was interrupted when the pain hit harder, causing you to whimper before standing from your position curled up on a chair to head to the toilet, not noticing the raised eyebrow he sent you for you were too busy trying to figure out why something wanted to attempt to rip your guts out, twisting and digging their nails into you as hard as possible in order to cause as much pain plausible as they rip it from you, piece by piece until it leaves behind nothing but pain. You crashed into the bathroom, only to be surprised at the discovery you made.

Blood. In the toilet.

....

Well crap Unless, of course, someone had poisoned you with a deadly poison that makes you slowly bleed to death from certain parts of the female anatomy or stabbed you in the lower anatomy, then it was your period. You sincerely wished it was one of the first two.

Oh, if only.

Instead, it is only the regular present from the genius who decided that it would be a great idea to bleed from the vagina for a week every month to say "Hey, guess what? You're not pregnant!" and that it should hurt like iron splinters are being driven into your intestines with a hammer. You sighed, resigned to the fact that the next week would be spent in the agony that all females mst suffer, getting up and opening the bathroom cupboard to look for pads.

Only to find nothing there. The basket? Still nothing. Near the toilet? Still nothing. Absolutely nothing to absorb the blood currently leaking onto your clothing.

....Well, fuck. You're screwed then, aren't you?

You did what any reasonable person faced with the prospect of bleeding all over their clothing would do and shouted for your boyfriend:

"KAKUZU! I NEED YOU TO GO BUY ME SOME PADS!"

You heard nothing but a sigh and the sound of footsteps that came to a stop outside your door. His voice made its way to your ears, irritation and annoyance clear in the tone:

"Why?"

Of course. He would be reluctant to spend money on anything, even if this was necessary if he didn't want you to die from blood loss and stain the house.

"...Would you rather I bleed all over the floor and furniture, staining it and forcing you to spend money to remove that blood in place of buying a pack of sanitary towels that are ultimately cheaper? Because I would be happy to oblige."

You heard another sigh, this time a confirmation as you heard him prepare to leave the house, a smile working its way on to your face, before you remembered something:

"AND DON'T TRY TO BUY TAMPONS! I WILL NOT WEAR THOSE ABOMINATIONS!"

They were just... wrong. It was like losing you're virginity (if you were a virgin) to a tube of compressed cotton wool. Only Kakuzu had that right, though it was quite amusing when you had voiced this opinion to him using more explicit language (that I am not typing for fear of making some people uncomfortable) and he had damn near blushed- it wasn't quite there, but it was close enough.

You heard a grunt of what you assumed was agreement before the door snapped shut, his footsteps dying away. You smirked as you sat back onto the toilet seat, removing your phone from your pocket to read fanfiction until he returned.

You had won this round.

—————————————-

By the time Kakuzu had returned, you were being battered by cramps waging war on your body, trying ever so hard to ignore them. The knock on the bathroom door was the signal of your saviour arriving home, causing you to jump up and run to the door, grabbing the pack of pads he was holding out to you before shutting the door again and shoving one on, grateful that you were able to avoid ruining your clothing (you really didn't want to have to buy more).

When you finally entered the lounge, you found Kakuzu sitting on the couch reading a book. A cup of [favourite flavour tea] tea, that helped relieve the pain of cramps was sitting in front of the next seat on the couch with a box of [favourite chocolate type]. You stood bewildered for a brief moment, before smiling and sitting next to him. You pressed a kiss to his lips, not missing the slight flash of relief in his eyes, before picking up the tea and leaning against him, your head resting against his shoulder as you reveled in the bliss.

Periods were a bitch. But you didn't care. For you had Kakuzu.

And his subtle gestures of kindness said more than a thousand 'I love you's.

—————————————————

So yeah. This was kind of strange, but it is based of periods and I have drunk a hell of a lot of caffeine, so what did you expect? I got this idea, thought it was good and wrote it using Kakuzu as the love interest because he is stingy. And I didn't use angst in this, which is a miracle!

If you would like to request something, please do!