Sasori x Fem Reader- Only you

Sasori x Fem Reader!

Dedicated to @GrizzlyXAkatsuki and @TaichouCoconut for inspiring this.

—————————————————————————————

You really had no idea what you had done to deserve this.

I mean sure, you had done some pretty messed up things in the duration of your lifetime, but nothing seems so absolutely inhumane and evil that you had suffer like this.

But, apparently something thinks that you do, otherwise you wouldn't be stuck in the position you are currently trapped in. You would rather be forced to wrestle with a starving bear with your bare hands whilst yo bled from a gash wound on your shoulder. Or climb down a waterfall blind, with both of your arms crushed and useless.

Anything. You would do anything to not be doing this.

Now, first, let me enlighten you on something that many people do not know- Sasori is a pervert. Now, he isn't a pervert like Hidan, no. He enjoys teasing people with comments that have a slightly perverse undertone. No, wait, scratch that- he enjoys teasing you with comments that have a slightly perverse undertone. Very much so.

He does it subtly, in a way that has you spluttering and blushing like a tomato whilst he smirks slightly in amusement. And he does it all the time. Not in front of the other members of course, for that would be showing emotion which is a weakness, but whenever you're alone together.

So on to your current predicament before I confuse you anymore, you had the sheer misfortune to end up forced into a bet with Hidan. If you won, he wouldn't be allowed to swear or mention Jashin for a day. If he won, you would have to wear an outfit of his choosing for a day.

He won.

Now, you are stuck in your shared bedroom with Sasori, wearing a rather revealing dress that Hidan had forced on you and you refused to leave your bedroom in. Which meant you were stuck with Sasori for the entire day, wearing said dress.

Wonderful. In hindsight, you should really have seen it coming from the moment you agreed to hidan's condition. It wouldn't have een such a problem if Hidan had chosen a dress that was decent, but no- he chose a skimpy thing that revealed more skin than it covered and was dangerously close to being see through.

You see the problem now?

No? Well then let me rephrase it for you: your boyfriend is a pervert who is teasing you because of the provocativity of your outfit, that you were going to kill Hidan for later.

Which should explain why you are currently sitting there, your face dyed with a crimson blush and your body trembling in embarassment whilst Sasori had a small, cocky smirk seeming permanetly embeded on his freaking face that you would love to chisel off, but that that would require you leaving the room to retrieve said chisel, which you did not want to do, ever.

So you were stuck there until you could remove this thing, Sasori's teasing causing you to slowly grow angry, your embarassment having no end in sight, until you snapped, your head snapping up and your flush dissapearing as you let your patience snap:

"I hate this side of you."

Now, normally people would take offence at this remark, but Sasori is not most people. He merely raised an eyebrow at you, his voice level and smirk replaced with a look of slightly mocking confusion:

"Oh, what side is that? I am pretty sure I only have two sides, the left and the right."

You stuttered, caught off guard by that reply as you struggled to think of a comeback that wouldn't end up in you being thrashed, only for him to continue:

"Unless of course you are talking about another area of my anatomy, [Name]."

Que the blushing.

"Mm, but I don't know how you've seen that side to allow you to hate it."

And let the blush grow until your face is on fire with your own embarassment.

"Unless you're implying something here."

His smirk grew as you flushed deeper, your voice coming out as a bare whisper as you refused to meet his eyes:

"Pervert..."

He merely pressed his lips to yours, his tongue entering your mouth within second after he replied, his voice a murmur against your ears:

"Only to you."

————————————————————————-

Yeah, I made Sasori into a pervert. Ehe~ That was fun to write, even though he is OOC. But who cares? It was fun. Ehe~ I hope you liked it!

If you would like to request something, please do!