Kakuzu x Fem reader- Anger and Jealousy

You very much wanted to kill someone at that moment. From the moment Pein had said that your mission would require you going to a party with your boyfriend and brother, where you must not make a scene or kill anyone, you knew it was going to be a pain and idly questioned as to whether the leader was stupid or insane. For starters, saying not to make a scene when you are going with your boyfriend who would kill anyone for a profit or if they tested his temper (or touched his money) and cares about little other than money and you and... nope, that's it- just money and you. And of course your brother who is an arrogant, foul-mouthed, near psychotic, Jashin worshiping male who happens to argue constantly with said boyfriend and if they weren't near immortal, they would have probably killed eachother already leaving you to clean up after them.

Now, put the two of them, plus you who would probably kill anyone who succeeded in irritating you enough to make you go through the effort of doing so, in a room full of drunk individual- many of whom spend most of the time flirting with anything that breathes and expect a scene not to occur.

You see the logic there? No? Well, good. There isn't any.

So that is how you have ended up sitting in the corner next to your boyfriend (He isnt wearing his mask.) as he counts the money he had won from a gambling with you watching him, both of you attempting to ignore the horde of giggling females swarming around Kakuzu attempting to flirt with him  and insulting you whilst doing so (they were lucky that leader didn't want anyone killed, or he would have killed them already) whilst your brother was likely of somewhere flirting with the fist female he saw. Kakuzu was doing quite a good job of blocking out their pathetic attempts at flirting by concentrating his money whilst gripping your hand slightly, casting glances with worry for you visible in his green eyes that couldn't be replicated, in an attempt to calm you from the muderous intent building up around like a curtain- to the point that it was surprising that the pests hadn't run away screaming in terror, as your face so clearly portrayed your contemplation of the best way to remove their heads from their necks and who to eradicate first.

The hand holding helped- a little (without it you might have already snapped). But there was only so much the comforting gesture could do as the pests started whining about how Kakuzu was too good for someone like you. The cup crushed in your fist pretty much indicated that you were nearing your breaking point and- orders or not, heads are going to fly if they don't just shut the hell up.

"Hey~! Why don't you come with us~! " 

"We'll show you a better time than that... thing could ever give you."

"It's so obvious that a thing like that can't be a girlfriend for someone as handsome as you."

You were actually doing very good at keeping your anger under control for their verbal insults and flirting that had been going on for somewhere between 10 minutes to half an hour whilst keeping a meantal not of their faces (you may not be allowed to kill them now but the leader said nothing about after the mission), but when one of the peopler eached out and fingered your boyfriends hair- you snapped. Kakuzu, immediatley sensing the change in your demeanour, decided that enough was enough and contemplated actions that would get rid of the pests, but not disobey the leaders orders, before deciding on one that he liked best. So he cupped the back of your head with a hand gently and kissed you- essentially stunning you out of your murder plan for a few moments before you started to kiss back, smirking slightly at the outraged screeches coming from the offending group , but they were soon fogotten as you felt a tongue enter your mouth and were in pure bliss.

———————————————————————————————

Whooo! Another oneshot! This was not a request, but I got the idea and then wrote it for GrizzlyXAkatsuki, because they love Kakuzu and have been awesome in commenting.

I have a sort of sequel to this that i shall write shortly.

If you have any requests, please comment them or send me a message and I would gladly write them!

Vote, comment, follow, glomp.