Gaara- Demon

This isn't going to be very good as I am having difficulty writing, but I tried...

————————————————————————————————————-

All he wanted was love. It was all he had ever wanted. From his family, from friends, from another person- he just wanted love. He just wanted them to look at him, to talk to him, to be there for him. He wanted his sister to look at him properly and not tremble when he passed. He wanted his brother not to freeze and lie wheneve he looked at him. He wanted his father not to look at him like a piece of dirt on his shoe, a weapon.

But it would never happen.

Because he was a demon.  And they hated him, feared him. They wanted him dead, they wanted him gone. They wanted him to dissapear. But he couldn't. He wouldn't. And they hated it. They hated him, feared him, isolated him. They wanted him to dissapear.

And he hated them for it.

He was a weapon, a demon, a monster. He had come into this world through the death of his mother the women who had her own life stolen in return for giving him his own. And she had hated him for it. He had cried for a mother who didn't love him. He had cried for the warmth he would never know. He cried, for no-one loved him.

He couldn't trust them.

He had been a fool, an idiot, naive. He had trusted, trusted that someone loved him. He had believed in the lies of love, believed in the lies spouted from their mouth like a sweet, sickly venom that hoped to kill him- to kill the demon. He had hoped, only to have it ripped from his grasp like ripping a spiders web to pieces, destroying their fragile home and comfort, as the only perosn who had shown him compassion revealed it all to be a lie. Everything was a lie formed by the person who had tried to weaken him. A lie from the man who had tried to kill him after years of the facade. A lie from the one who died by his hand.

It was all a lie. And he will never believe it again.

He will never fall for such a facade.

For who would love a demon like him?

——————————————————————————————

First Kakuzu, then Naruto and now Gaara. The pasts are interesting to write about and I wanted to try something new, okay? Please don't kill me!

If you would like to request something, please do!