Sasuke x Fem Reader- Staring contest

Sasuke x Fem Reader

Dedicated to @Tigzy435 and @TaichouCoconut for inspiring this.

————————————————————————————-

You were bored. So freaking bored. It was at times like this you cursed being an insomniac. There was only so much time you could spend staring at the ceiling before it became boring. As it was now. You had lasted about five minutes this time.

Damn it all. Why can't the shadows on the ceiling come alive and do something interesting so at least you will have something to entertain you and not have to rot away in boredom? You sighed, rolling over in the bed so you were facing Sasuke as he slept (the lucky bastard). You stared at him, for he was more interesting than the ceiling, at least. His face was relaxed as he lay there, giving him a surprisingly innocent appearence as he lay there, his mouth open ever so slightly as he breathes. His hair fell into his face as he shifted slightly, making his eyes scrunch up slightly as it passed over his eye. You smiled slightly, your eyes softening at the childlike innocence he had whilst asleep, cmpltely untouched by the hatred, anger and sorrow he had been afflicted with.

He was...peaceful. And it warmed your heart to see. Nothing made you happier than his hapiness. Nothing at all. You moved a atray strand from his face absentmindedly as you lay there, bored out of your mind but patient as you waited for morning to come.

When suddenly, his eyes opened slowly to reveal his onyx eyes that locked onto your own [eye colour] eyes, staring at you. You stared back for a long while.

And then you poked him on the nose.

He raised an eyebrow at the action, whilst you merely smiled innocently. You just couldn't resist it, it was just asking to be poked.His voice was a drawl that hid amusement as he spoke:

"Why did you poke me?"

"Why not?"

He scoffed slightly, before raising himself up so he could press a kiss to your lips, his arm wrapping around your waist as you kissed back, your lips working in sync as you relaxed against his body. After a long time, you pulled away for oxygen, the smile on your face mirrored by his own, smaller smile as he lay back down, pulling you against his chest, arms wrapped around you as you snuggled up to his warmth, both of you content to lie in each others arms.

For his happiness, was yours as well.

——————————————————————————————-

There. A very short Sasuke oneshot. I got this idea that was originally a sasori oneshot and liked it, but felt that I should try a different character and decided on Sasuke.

If you would like to request something, please do!