Deidara x Fem Reader- The consequences of teasing

Deidara x Fem reader!

Dedicated to Tigzy435, because they're awesome.

———————————————————-

You were currently regretting your decision to tease your boyfriend, Deidara.

Very much so.

You probably should've expected such a reaction when you offhandedly mentioned that art was eternal out of curiousity as to how he would react. Well, you got your answer when he stared at you with a glint in his eyes that couldn't be good for you.

It wasn't.

You see, you are abnormally ticklish- if someone tickled you would helpless within minutes and completely at their mercy. Fortunately (not so much at the moment) for you, only two people knew about this weakness of yours- your sister, Konan and Deidara. Deidara (much to your misfortune) would exploit this whenever you teased or angered him. So when he began to move towards you, your immediate instinct was to run.

So run you did. You ran as fast as you could, sincerely glad for the fact that the rest of the Akatsuki had gone out on missions, so the base was empty of everyone except you and Deidara, meaning that no-one else could find out about your... powerlessness in the face of the torment that is tickling (regardless of the fact that you also have a paper kekkei genkai like Konan). Because he would catch you eventually, it was guarenteed. But that didn't mean you couldn't delay it as much as possible.

You were faster than Deidara and had a slight head start on him. That gave you the slightest advantage in escape, but not much.

Which is demonstrated by the fact that Deidara currently had you pinned beneath him, his smirk present (as always). And then you flinched as the tickling began. You began to thrash wildly as mild annoyance welled up inside of you, unable to control your body as you instinctively attempt to wriggle from his grasp, your attempts fruitless as his smirk widens:

"Now what is art, un?"

Somehow, you managed to catch your breath enough to choke out:

"I-it's fl-eeting-"

He hummed in satisfaction, relieving you from your torture as he stopped tickling you and held out a hand to help you up which you gratefully grabbed, glaring slightly in annoyance about the tickling, to which he smiled....

And his hand mouth licked your hand. Causing you to blush bright head as he chuckled, before pressing a light kiss on your forehead:

"You blushing is like my art- fleeting but beautiful beyond comprehension, un."

——————————————-

Ehe~! BOOOOM, it's done! I couldn't figure out how to end it, so i wrote the blush scene and thought it was good enough!

If you would like to request something, please do!