Deidara x Fem Reader- Alive

Requested by Rei_Torizuka

—————————————————————————

You sighed, pulling out your phone to check your messages, only to find it was void of anything. He still hadn't replied to you. You slipped it back into your pocket, irritation filling you as you waited impatiently for the message your boyfriend was supposed to send you to say that he was ready, so you could go. That idiot probably forgot as he got immersed in his art, like many times before. He always was obsessed with art to the point of stupidity, forgetting to eat at times until you shoved food in front of him and told him to eat, to which he would grin at you and press a kiss to some part of your face before munching happily on whatever you had bought him.

The idiot. You smiled slightly at the fond memories, before looking up and squinting slightly at the lack of light. Huh, when had it become dark? You checked the clock and nearly choked at how late it was, before groaning and pressing your forehead into your hand as your phone beeped with a message saying:

Sorry, I'll be a long time, un! Go home without me, yeah!

-Deidara

You sighed, pushing yourself off the wall you were leaning on as you made your way through the empty streets, silently cursing his inatentiveness. You hate walking alone at night. You hate it so much. It always seems like something is going to happen when you're alone. You shivered, drawing your jacket closer around you as you pick up pace, a sudden feeling of dread settling in like fog.

Maybe you should have called a taxi?

Suddenly, an arm wrapped around your neck, causing you to elicit a choked cry as fear overwhelmed you. A knife was pressed against your throat, a stinging pain being drawn from it and oh dear god- was that blood? The knife was pressed deeper, the sharp, cold, unfeeling metal peircing your flesh, the pain growing like a scream causing you to panic as you felt your mind become hazy with fear as the reality became a nightmare to you, the cold, hard truth settling upon you with the pain.

You couldn't breathe.

You couldn't scream.

You were going to die.

You shut your eyes tight, terrified as you struggled to think of how to escape. You couldn't die. But fighting would cause them to kill you quicker.  Adrenaline rushed through you, allowing you to breathe in a rush of oxygen, before screaming at the top of your lungs:

"HELP!"

The person holding you let out a grunt of anger, moving the knife causing you to clench your eyes tighter, tears streaming down your face in terror as you prayed desperately for help and waited for the end to come.

But it never came. Instead, the attacker let out a cry of pain before they let go of you, knife dragging down as they fell, scarring you. You trembled, slowly easing open your eyes in fear, only to let out a cry of relief at the sight that met your eyes. There, hand wrapping around your arm as he began to run with you, an expression of mingled anger and worry in his blue eyes, his blonde hair streaming behind him at the speed.

Deidara.

You let the tears fall freely, relief filling you as he led you back to your home and shut the door behind you. He sat you down in a seat before dissapearing from the room, only to return a few moments later with a first aid kit, silently going to treat the wound that had been inflicted on you. He was silent as he worked on dressing it, causing you to tremble slightly in worry.

Was he angry? You felt pathetic, vulnerable- you had nearly died and you hadn't been able to do anything. And you hate it.

You hate it so much.

He glanced up, eyes softening at your trembling form, his arms wrapping around you as he pulled you for an embrace, holding you protectively to him. He leant his chin on the top of your head, hand rubbing your back comfortingly as you let the tears fall, sobbing loudly as you clutched his shirt. He spoke, his voice warm, comforting and strong with underlying anger at whoever hurt you, causing you to feel safe:

"I will blow that bastard to hell for trying to take you from me, un."

————————————————————————————————————————————

Whoooo~! It's done! I hope you like it!

If you would like to request something, please do!