Konan x Fem Reader- Angel

Konan x Fem Reader!

——————————————

You were always by her side.

From the day she had found you, lying near death with one of your wings bent at a painful angle that could only mean it was broken, your thought confirmed when you attempted to move it, pain spiking throughout you as though you had been dropped into a frozen tornado, ice ripping through your skin and peircing your nerves at unimaginable speeds  Your [eye colour] eyes frantically scanned the area, searching for any sign of threat or danger that may try to attack you in your vulnerable and battered state. You sighed in relief upon hearing none, you sighed in relief before turning to observe the damage done to you. You winced at seeing their mangled state- ebony feathers were missing and matted with blood as bones and muscles seeped through in the gaping flaws, one of them bent into a proportion that shouldn't have been possible for something that has bone in it... unless your bone had been damaged beyond recognization. You winced at the very idea and were unable to observe the full extent of your injuries, but you could gather one thing  for certain.

Your entire being was in pain. You flinched and resisted the urge to scream in pain as you attempted to force yourself into a sitting position, leaning your body against a nearby boulder for support as you attmepted to steady your breathing, ripping of part of your ragged clothing and pressing it against part of the wounds that you were able to reach without worsening the pain in an attempt to staunch the bleeding. A dry, humourless laugh escaped your mouth as the crimson liquid soaked through the fabric within seconds, the cold, dark truth settling down upon you like fog, obscuring and erasing any hopes you had.

You were going to die.

Tears began to make their way down your face, forcing themselves from your eyes and mixing with the rain that fell endlessly upon the earth where you lay against the wall, gazing up at the sky in despair as you felt the blood slowly drip from you. 

Maybe you could finally become an angel. 

A slight smile formed on your face as you found the irony of the situation amusing,  only for it to dissapear as you felt a presence beside you. You turned your head to find yourself staring into a pair of amber eyes that held worry and concern as the girl with blue hair turned and called for someone:

"SENSEI!"

You watched in confusion as a man with white hair who bore a resemblence to a toad that made you chuckle slightly, despite the severity of the situation as your eyesight blurred before you lost conciousness, the last thing you saw being the blue haired girl who reminded you of an angel.

——————————————-

You felt your body throb in pain as you plunged back into conciousness, a slight groan escaping soundlessly. The sound of voices speaking registered in your ears, a sense of alarm filling you as you slowly eased open your eyes, your pupils dilating as you adjusted to the light, taking in your surroundings. You found yourself in a wooden house with four people standing talking and occasionally glancing at you. Upon noticing that you were concious, they moved closer to you, allowing a clearer view of their faces. There were two boys (One with orange spikey hair and one with red hair that covers his eyes), the toad-esque(?) male that you had glimpsed earlier and then, the girl who ha saved you earlier, relief dancing in her amber eyes as she looked at you. And that confused you.

After all, you thought. Why would anyone feel relief for a demon?

The toad man spoke, snapping you out of your musings and instantly raising your guard, wary as to whether or not they would try to kill you: