Deidara x Fem Reader- Pregnant

Deidara x Fem Reader! AU!

Requested by Mckenner

————————————

You groaned, locking the door to the bathroom as the nausea hit, before leaning over the toilet moments before the contents of your stomach were emptied into it. You didn't understand why the hell you were vomiting so often. Was it something you ate? No, food poisoning wouldn't have you waking up to the feeling that your head is being pounded to dust by a hammer whilst your stomach tightens, bringing up anything and everything it can find.

It was hell. And you hoped it would end soon. Very soon. Right now would be nice. But of course, that won't happen because life is an asshole. In fact, it wouldn't be a surprise if it suddenly decided to fuck with you and decide to go "Hey! You know that your period is late? Well, you won't be seeing it for another nine months because you're pregnant!"

....wait, what? The hell? Pregnant? No. It couldn't be. It just couldn't.

No.

Not happening.

Yet, despite your desperate denials, you stood, a hesitation that is unnatural to you overwhelming you as you walked to the cupboard with the medical supplies contained in it, removing a pregnancy test from it. You stared at it, before fulfilling the directions, aprehension filling you as you waited for the results. Suddenly, like an avalanche crashing down upon you, the results came out in that tiny little word that flashes tauntingly at you, shattering any remaining chance for denial.

Positive.

......................................................................................................................................................................................

...........................................well, shit. You stand corrected. You're surprised. You're very surprised.

Because, WHAT THE HELL? WHY? WHY THE FUCK ARE YOU PREGNANT? Holy shit. Holy shit. Holy shit.  Holy shit. Holy shit. Holy shit.

Pregnant?

There's a fucking child inside you?

What.

The

Hell.

Was it always this hard to breathe?

Crap. Breathe. You've got to breathe. Deep breaths before you have a panic attack.

....right.

Now that your meltdown is over, you have to somehow tell your explosion loving boyfriend that your going to be parents.

Great. Just great. That will end well. Hopefully, you won't have to put out a fire. You sighed, opening the door and going to find your boyfriend, who was sitting in the living room. He looked up when you walked in, his ever present smirk visible, your face betraying your nervousness as you sat next to him with his eyes on you.

Right. Now what? Should you tell him gently? Give him the pregnancy test and watch? Ask him how he feels about children?

Oh, screw it. May as well just be blunt.

"I'm pregnant."

He paused, his eyebrows furrowing and eyes widening, mouth slightly agape as he stared at you in shock and you had to bite your lip to prevent yourself from squealing because he looked so freaking adorable right now and it wouldn't be an appropriate time to go "awwwww~". So you waited as he opened and shut his mouth a few times before he found the ability to speak:

"W-what, un?"

You sighed slightly, before replying:

"Our child is now growing inside my womb."

He blinked. And blinked again.

...

Okay, he really wasn't giving you much to work with here. Was he happy? Upset? WHAT IS HE THINKING? Finally giving up on trying to figure out whatever he was thinking, you ran your hand through your hair, your heart pounding painfully against your ribs and asked:

"What do you think?"

A few terrifying moments passed, painfully slow as you waited for his response. Finally, his face eased into a smile, before his arms wrapped around waist, pulling you into a hug:

"It's great, un. Terrifying, nerve wracking and shocking, but great nonetheless, yeah."

You smiled, resting your head against his shoulder, a weight lifting of your shoulders at the knowledge that this pregnancy wasn't going to be a total curse.

You just hoped it wouldn't be too much of a pain.

———————————————-

Shit. Shit shit shit shit shit shit shit SHIT! It hurts. It hurts. It hurts. Goddammit it hurts and oh fuck- what is that sound? Is that water? That's water? Shit. Oh shit.

"DEIDARA! MY WATER BROKE!"

The sound of cursing followed by rushed footsteps resounded as Deidara came crashing through the door, before you were rushed to the hospital as fast as possible.

———————————————

You screamed, your hand clenching tighter around Deidara's as you pushed. You could vaguely make out the sound of talking, but you didn't care because holy crap- was it supposed to hurt this much? I mean, holy fuck. It felt as though someone had replaced your organs with glass and was asking you to push out a boulder from your womb, causing your body to desperatley try to shove it out in a way that was so agonising that whoever invented childbirth was a sadistic assface and you would love to shove a block of metal down their throat and watch them deal with it.

Bastard.

Why do people go through this torture willlingly? It feels like you have been pushing for hours but this freaking child isn't out yet. After what felt like an eternity, you let out a final scream, the contraction shoving the baby from your body in a final mass of agony, tears streaming down your face as you lay there, your body nearly trembling from exhaustion, your grip on his hand loosening. The sound of wailing filled the air, causing you to glance up, to find the nurse walking towards you, holding a newborn baby. She placed the child in your arms, causing you to look down, a slight smile on your face as you gazed at the peaceful face of the sleeping child in your arms.

It was your child.

Yours and Deidara. You smiled at Deidara, your smile tired, but happy nonetheless as he smiled, his arm wrapping around you as he pressed a kiss to your forehead, his voice soft as he spoke:

"You have made me love you more than anything, un."

—————————————————

Done! It was interesting to try and write what giving birth was like. I imagined Deidara being surprised and adorable and tried to write him as so! I hope you liked it! And I seem to be going a little bit overboard on the cussing, but I feel like pregnancy involves it alot.

If you would like to request something, please do so!