ItaDei- Denial and realisation

From the moment Deidara saw Itachi standing in Pein's office when he had been called there, he knew he wasn't going to like what the leader-sama had to say. Anything involving the Uchiha bastard would be far from likeable, after all.

He just hadn't expected it to that bad.

The blood pounding in his ears made it difficult to hear what leader-sama was saying as he stood there listening to the details of the mission he and the bastard were going on. For a week. Yes, that's right- a week with Uchiha Itachi and his damned sharingan.

———————————————————————————————————————————————-

And that was how he ended up here, stuck in a room with the Uchiha, after 2 days, at an inn. With only one bed. And after much discussion, they had to share.

This meant sleeping in close proximity with the bastard, as the bed was very small.

Fuck.

Deidara glared at the Uchiha (who stood there stoic and emotionless like the bastard he is) out of the corner of his eye, only to feel his heart speed up as the blank onyx eyes that seem to stare into your soul met his own azure ones. His eyes widened and his heart was pounding so hard it felt like it might jump from his chest as the bastard stared at him for what felt like an eternity. His hands had started to feel clammy and fuck- he hated how the bastard could do this to him. It was his hatred of the bastard. Yeah. The hatred was doing this to him. There is no other reasonable explanation.

He started to fidget slightly under the intense gaze of those eyes that seemed to be without flaw, desperately trying to ignore the frantic pounding of his heart. And then the bastard spoke:

"Then you simply have to get used to the contact."

Deidara froze at the sound of the deep voice that was alot closer than he had originally thought. His eyes, betraying everything hidden inside stared at the male that advanced towards him and oh god- he was close enough that they're touching. Deidara began to sweat as time seems to slow as the bastard leans in and their faces are barely a hairs width away and fuck, was it always this hard to breathe?

No. No no no no no no no no- this can't be. Deidara hated him. It has to be hatred. He wants it to be hatred. It has to be hatred- that is what it has always been. But those onyx eyes say that he won't let him, containing emotions that he doesn't want to acknowledge, leaving him trembling under their gaze. And then the beliefs that he so deperately clings to, to deny the truth comes crashing down when Itachi closes the distance between their lips.

Deidara felt his legs give way only for an arm to wrap around his waist and pull him closer to the taller male, supporting his body whilst bringing him as close as they can possibly be, whilst he clung to the front of the bastards shirt as he was backed against the wall. The kiss portrayed all they needed to know: lust, passion, desire, desperation and love. All emotions he had thought the bastard was incapable of shown in a matter of seconds and dear god, it was amazing. All too soon they parted for oxygen, leaving Deidara flushed and panting. Itachi smirked at his expression and wrapped him into an embrace, laughing lightly, causing Deidara's blush to darken as he stuttered out:

"S-Shut up, un."

———————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————

There you have it! My first attempt at fluff and romance ever! I think it kind of failed but it turned out better than i expected, so i'm happy with it. It was ItaDei, simply because i love the pairing and had no requests.

I hope you liked it, because i enjoyed writing it. I may write a sequel one-shot, because i can continue this. But it may require smut. Which i am slightly reluctant to write....

If you want to request, please do!

Anyway, vote, comment, follow, hug people.