Madara x Fem Reader- Reactions

Madara x Fem reader! AU!

---------------------

You blinked, staring at the accursed contraption in your hand as time seemed to freeze, your mind trying to comprehend what it meant. It felt like someone had replaced the contents of your mind with yeast, fractured and motionless before they shove on the heat and liquid, causing it to rise at a rapid rate before it leaked over its capacity, causing a meltdown. You had been throwing up every morning for the past week or so and, on the advice of a friend, had invested in a few pregnancy tests. You did not believe that it would come out positive, whilst your friend had been convinced that it was certain and had started squealing about how cute your children would be. You were not amused. But, to humour them, you had agreed to use one. Also known as, the one in your hand with the pink plus that was staring mockingly up at you, along with the word that flashed up at you like a death sentence.

Positive.

.......

.................

.......................Fuck. Que the mental breakdown and dramatic music here.

Your eyes widened as you dropped the accusing stick like a bomb and crushing it under foot in an instant, your mind whirling like a tornado intent on causing destruction and desolation to your rationality. Only one thought spinning throughout your mind.

You were pregnant.

No. No. Just no. Can't be happening. It must be a mistake. So you tried again.

Positive.

And again. Still positive.

Again. Positive once more.

Again. Oooh, negative. There may be hope for you yet.

Once more. Positive. Well, shit, that just isn't nice.

What. the. hell. Pregnant?

You're pregnant?

WHAT THE FUCK?

Really life? Really? Did you decide you weren't enough of a bitch already and chose to pull this shit? Is this entertaining to fate or karma or whatever it is? It must be. You're surprised a card hasn't appeared out of nowhere saying "Hey, your pregnant! Ha, sucks to be you! See you in nine months when you've given birth and it's your period again!"

Fuck. Life.

Now, don't misunderstand. You have nothing against children or pregnancy, but you hadn't had any plans to have any children yet. You had been hoping to wait another few years. But sadly, that's life and it's fucked-up-yness. You make plans and then it goes and obliterates them, dropping a bomb onto you whilst laughing about it. You sighed, resting your head in your hands as you went over it all in your head. Well, there's nothing you can do about it. May as well suck it up and enjoy it while you can. You picked up the pregnancy test before standing and leaving the bathroom. Now, you have to tell Madara that he is going to be a father.

That should be fun. Probably.

...you just hoped he didn't try to kill anyone. You sighed once more, before walking into the kitchen where he ussually was, only to find that he wasn't there. Huh, that's odd. You could have sworn that he was in there. You glanced around, confusion growing, only to jump out of your skin when a voice spoke from behind you and throw the pregnancy test violently in your panic:

"[Name]."

Your lover caught the pregnancy test effortlessly, his onyx eye regarding you calmly as he raised an eyebrow at the slight blush on your face, before he brought his attention to the object you had thrown- a positive pregnancy test. Now, you were expecting a variety of reactions. The one he did, was to freeze. You furrowed your eyebrows, before stepping tentatively towards him, waving your hand in front of his eyes.

No response. You coughed, not entirely sure whether or not it was formed from a laugh, before reaching out and shaking one of his shoulders. Nope, still no response. You stared at his face, only to find that his eyes were just staring blankly into the distance.

....did he die?

Several moments passed and he didn't move. You put your ear against his chest to ensure that he was still breathing and his heat was still beating, only for an arm to wrap around you, pulling you flush against him whilst you let out a slight yelp. You looked up startled, only to find his eyes staring at you with a slight glimmer of emotion before his lips were against yours, pulling you into a passionate kiss, displaying his joy and love to you without having to use words, causing you to near melt in relief. That bastard had you worried for a moment. After what seemed like an eternity, you pulled apart for oxygen, his words confirming your relief:

"When I thought it wasn't possible to love you anymore, you had to prove me wrong."

------------------

A Madara reaction to pregnancy, written for fun, as with the Kakuzu one. I couldn't think of an appropriate ending line, so I chose this. It might be OOC, but oh well..... And it was a little angsty... BUT, OH WELL!

If you would like to request something, please do!