Kakuzu x Fem reader- 1/5th of the way there

Kakuzu x fem reader

Dedicated to GrizzlyXAkatsuki because, Kakuzu.

————————————————————

You were upset. Well, not so much upset as ready-to-rip-someones-head-off type of upset. Why? Well, Kakuzu had to talk to an informant for information on a bounty he wanted to hunt, because- well... it's money... And he loves money, to the point he had restrained his temper enough to restrain himself from smashing the head of the female that had come in place of his usual informant who was ill , who was thrusting her chest as close to his face as she could without actually climbing onto his lap whilst running her hand up and down his chest, to as low as she can get without it being classed as rape.  And the fact that he hadn't smashed her heavily made-up face against the wall already, meant that he really wanted the information that she had yet to tell him. And you sure as hell weren't going to hinder him in getting that information, no matter how much you wanted to drive a knife through whatever pathetic excuse for a brain of that trash has.

You may be near-immortal, but you sure as hell did not want to have to be sewn back together after a very angry Kakuzu lost his temper and accidentelly ripped you to pieces, too blinded by rage to realise that it was you he was ripping apart.

.....

Nope. Nada. Not happening.

So you resigned yourself to glaring daggers at the back of her [hair colour you dislike] hair, not noticing the slight glances he sent your way every now and then, an undesipherable emotion hidden in those unique eyes of his that you find so beautiful. You waited very patiently- very patiently for her to finally reveal the information Kakuzu wanted, until her stupidity reached an entirely new level as she tried to kiss him, (failing miserably as he was wearing his mask), at which point you broke of part of the table in front of you (scaring the crap out of the people around you in the process) and walked out after sending a glare that despite your best efforts, didn't hide the hurt you felt (despite the fact that you understood it wasn't Kakuzu. But hell, it hurt nonetheless.), going to the room that you were both staying in.

Sadly, you missed the sight of Kakuzucrushing her windpipe and throwing her against the wall. Shame. It was truly satsifying to witness.

————————————————-

You were sitting in the room, caught up in your thoughts and didn't notice Kakuzu's entrance until his deep voice filled the room,unmuffled due to the fact he had removed the mask, snapping you into reality:

"I got the information." You merely nodded, still pissed about earlier. He sighed and in an instant he was infront of you, causing you to jump out of your skin:

"What the hell!"

He merely spoke, his voice serious as his eyes bore into yours:

"You know you have already stolen my heart."

The blush that spread across your cheeks must have been quite amusing, for he smirked and pressed a kiss to your forehead before sitting next you, wrapping an arm around you as you laid your head against his shoulder, before laughing at what you said next:

"Well then, I'll have to work hard to win the other four."

———————————————-

Wow... I have been having alot of Kakuzu and Itachi ideas...

The plot of this chapter is kinda similar to the previous oneshots, but i needed to develop it to get to the ending lines that i suddenly thought up last night and the idea would not go away.... and this was the best way i could think of...

If you would like to make a request,  then please do!