Konan x Fem Reader- To see you

Konan x Fem Reader!

-----------------

Your body ached as you dragged yourself through the rain as fast as you could manage, swerving to avoid oncoming weapons that were aimed at you, your breath coming in painful rasps. You were exhausted and weak, but you had to press on. You ducked to avoid a kunai piercing through your skull, stumbling slightly at the moment, your muscles screaming in protest at the exertion of their limits. You coughed, blood spurting from your mouth causing you double over slightly, wheezing as you put a hand over the injury causing it, unable to risk wasting chakra to heal it. The crimson liquid was seeping through the hastily tied bandages, staining your clothing and painting a target across your back, alerting the world to your vulnerability.

Suddenly, the world lit up with an explosion that tore through the area around you, the mountain above you shattering, rubble battering down onto the world below, a boulder hurtling towards you at a speed too fast for you to dodge. It crashed into you like a bomb, causing you to collapse as it pinned you to place, your leg immobilized beneath it. You screamed, pain bursting through you felt the rock crashing onto you, your bones shattering and splintering uselessly, causing you to be a sitting target. You felt tears forcing their way from your eyes as you struggled to free yourself, mixing with the rain the drowned the earth, mocking your futile struggle. You heard your pursuers advancing towards at an alarming pace, panic welling up at what that meant. A dry, choking laugh escaped you, mixing with sob at the sheer stupiidity of it all.

You were going to die.

You were going to die without seeing her again.

You would never see her again.

The awareness of your impending death hit you like a tidal wave, wiping away any doubts, any fears, any hesitation and replacing with raw adrenaline and a burning desire to live that spread through you like a forest fire- powerful, overwhelming and fast. Oh so fast. The realisation of it all made you scowl, your face serious as you considered your options, your mind certain on one fact.

You didn't have time for this. You had to escape. You had to get out of there before they killed you.

You had to survive.

You had to get back to her. To Konan.

And you would do anything for it.

Your eyes hard and determined, you tore the dagger from the wound in your ack, sharpening it with chakra as you closed your eyes, waiting until it was rasor sharp, before moved your body so you had easy access to your broken leg, searching for where their was a gap in the bone, finding one just above your knee. You raised the knife, your eyes focused as you gritted your teeth, before bringing the knife crashing through the flesh, severing through your leg, applying pressure until it had decapitated it from your body. You bit back a scream, your lip bleeding as you pierced through it with your teeth in the effort, because- dear god, it hurt.

It hurt so freaking much. The pain was mind numbing as you sliced through the flesh, only to have to hack through layers of muscle, sinew and then saw through the bain, every nerve in your body screaming in protest as you severed through your leg, blood pouring out as you tried, mixing with the rain in an attempt to make your desperate efforts futile. It was agony and you wanted it to end so much.

But you had to do it. You had to survive.

You had to return to Konan.

And if that meant you had amputate your own leg, then you would do so.

You channeled more chakra to the knife as you tried to cleave through the last, stubborn piece of bone, only to nearly bite your tongue of with desperation as it splintered, pieces flying into your nerves causing unimaginable agony. You pushed your body backwards, staring at the bleeding stub that was once your leg, before using a fire jutsu to cauterize the injury before you died of blood loss. You dragged youself up unsteadily, swaying slightly due to only having one leg, before pulling yourself along, cursing the fact that your wings aren't usable in the rain, heading away as fast as you can, desperation powering you as you sped to avoid being killed, using solidified chakra to make it as though you were walking on two legs..

You were exhausted and in pain, but you had to return to Konan. You had to return to the one you loved. Only then, would you allow yourself to rest.

So you pressed on endlessly, ignoring the pain, the fatigue, the despair and the fear that pressed in on you, trying to crush you like your now abandoned leg that is lying under the boulder. But you refused to yield, your determination and adrenaline powering you as you sped up, the base coming into sight allowing you to let out a relieved sigh.

Soon.

Soon, you would see her.

You stumbled through the door, nearly collapsing in relief that you are finally safe. The sound of footsteps caused you to look up, tensed in case it was an enemy, only to relax upon seeing Konan standing there, her amber eyes scanning over your battered form, worry clearly displayed. She took in your blood stained bandages, your torn and damaged clothes, the bruises and cuts that decorated your skin and the absence of your leg, her eyes widening. You began to sway, close to collapse only for her arms to wrap around you, supporting you before you added more injury to your already beaten body. She stared at you, her face questioning as she helped you towards the couch, sitting you down as she began to address your injuries, causing you to give a tired smile as you explained:

"Some people began to pursue me. They managed to injure me and I had to amputate my leg to escape."

Her body tensed at that, anger welling up in her at the knowledge that someone had hurt you so badly as she finished healing your injuries in silence. When she was done, she stood before pulling you into an embrace, her arms warm, comforting and loving, allowing your mask to break, the tears that you had held back falling freely as you clung to her, relieved that you were alive.

Relieved that you could see her.

Relieved that you were with the one you love.

She pressed a kiss to your forehead, her voice gentle as she spoke, allowing you to relish in her comfort and feel truly safe, to feel no regret over the agony you had felt, to be glad that you had sacrificed your own leg to allow yourself to be with her- with the one you loved:

"I would tear hell itself apart to see you."

---------------------------

Yeah. Now Reader-chan has cut off her own leg. At least I didn't kill her....... yet. (Even though I was sorely tempted to.) It was interesting writing this. It was really interesting...

If you would like to request something, please do!