Kakuzu x Fem reader- Irritation and contenment

You were starting to think that this was happening on purpose- there is absolutely no way this can be a coincidence. Maybe Pein actually was a god and was deciding that you needed to be to be punished for something that was bad enough to justify this...torture. The mission was bad enough earlier, what with the repulsive females who attempted to flirt with your boyfriend... well, fat lot of good it did them- they're with Jashin now. Your brother was delighted when you brought him lots of sacrifices and hugged you- which is almost as rare as Kakuzu blushing.

So, imagine the complete and utter delight you felt when a bulky male who had a nauseating stench of alchohol, came up to you with a cocky and arrogant smirk that only succeeded in making him look disturbed (like he was attempting to be a pedo-snake and well aware of what that meant, so he was disgusted by himself), came up to you and started flirting with you whilst you were waiting outside the building for Kakuzu and Hidan to finish the part of the mission that was "too dangerous" and they didn't want you to do because they "don't want you to get hurt."  Now, if it had been your brother alone, he would have found himself in several different pieces buried in a random area for a few hours whilst you proceeded to deface his beloved scythe, but because Kakuzu was asking you as well and it is really, very cute when he is protective and shows that he is worried, you accepted (regardless of however reluctant you were) and promised not to make a scene (kill anyone) until they had returned. You were starting to regret the no killing part.

I mean, really? Flirting? Again? This was worse than when people were flirting with your boyfriend, because you weren't able to have Kakuzu help you remain calm enough to not decapitate anyones heads from their bodies. Not to mention this guy was aggravating to the point that you were desperatley hoping that someone would kill the damned bastard already or Kakuzu and Hidan would hurry the hell up so you could do the deed yourself. One of the two would be ideal. But you had already endured 8 minutes of his obscene and vile pick-up lines and not-so-subtle attempts to touch you, all of which resulted in you stabbing the offending hand. But he stil wouldn't get the message depite the fact that you had driven a knife into his hand multiple times- which meant he was either insane, stupid or an overconfident masochist that had a twisted view on life, therefore taking your refusal of his advances the wrong way.

This guy was not giving up and your patience was reaching its breaking point when he reached to touch your face and were preparing to kill him, when suddenly the creep stopped, a sword protruding through his chest for a few moments before it is pulled out and the body falls limp to the floor, only to be kicked out of the way by your boyfriend standing there in all his maskless glory (you told him if he wears it with you around, you will burn it.). You smiled and tilted your head as you observed his spotless form and compared it to the ragged and bloodied form of your brother dragging himself across the ground whilst shouting profanities, waving his disembodied leg around and raised and eyebrow in amusement. He smirked, understanding what you were implying and said simply:

"What did you expect.", causing you to laugh slightly. You stepped around the creeps corpse, dropping a match on it as you walked towards Kakuzu, pressing a light kiss to his lips before you resting your head against his shoulder and sighing in contenment, tired due to the stressful events occuring, feeling yourself drifting of as he lifted you into his arms and carried you with care one might show a newborn child, making you smile.

Yeap. He's definetly cute.

———————————————————————————————-

Whooo! Another oneshot! A sequel type thingy for the previous Kakuzu onehot (anger and jealousy) and is once again written for GrizzlyXAkatsuki (despite not being a request), because they love Kakuzu and are awesome.

If you have any requests, please comment them or send me a message and I would gladly write them!

Vote, comment, follow, glomp.