Fem reader x Possessive Madara- Guardian

Requested by JamesZoo! A yandere-ish possesive Madara x Fem reader! AU!

———————————————————————————————————————————-

Your boyfriend was, to say the least, a very possessive person. He would check up on you frequently and rarely let you out of his sight, even going as far as canceling the lease on your apartment and moving all your stuff into his house so he would be able to spend more time with you. Most thought hime overbearing at times. But you didn't mind. Because he loved you. And you loved him.

So you didn't mind his overbearing qualities and were used to it when he was questioning you persistentley about a date you had made with your fried later that day. His visible eye (one was hidden behind unruly raven bangs that went to his shoulder), whilst appearing cold to those unfamiliar with him, contained worry and anxiety that was very clear to you as he stared into your [eye colour], until he was satisfied that you would be safe.

"Are you sure you will be ok with [your best friends name]? It will be dark by the time you have finished and if anything was to happen to you then I can not be held responsible if the bodies of bastards that caused it are unregonisable by the time i am finished." he asked, his deep voice laced with distress whilst he played with a strand of your [hair length] [hair colour] hair in an attempt to remain calm. You smiled and replied:

"Of course. We will be walking back together from the cinema and it isn't that far, so the chances of anything are unlikely. I will be fine, Madara. I promise."

A few moments passed with him simply studying you for any uncertainty you may be hiding and after finding none, he sighed and shook his head in defeat.

"Fine."

At his acceptance you smiled and pressed your lips to his, your eyes sliding shut as his arms pulled you close to him, his mouth working against yours. A brief period of time later you pulled away and laughed slightly at the slight hint of dissapointment that was present in his eyes, explaining that you had to go. He sighed and released his hold on you, stepping back to allow you to get ready to leave as he stood, observing you movements. Moments before you exited the house, he spoke:

"Be safe, [Name]."

Only 3 words, but they made you feel like you could not be happier as you replied with, "Of course." before shutting the door behind you and heading to meet your friend, certain that nothing could possibly happen and your boyfriend was merely being overprotective.

Oh, how wrong you were.

————————————————————————————————-

You and your best friend were walking back from the movies after seeing [movie name] and discussing your opinions on it, the surrounding city dark and fairly quiet, due to the late time. All was calm, until you and your friend went your respective ways and you had the misfortune to encounter a group of.... unpleasant characters, who greeted you by surrounding you. The biggest thug approached you, his repulsive face illuminated by the streetlighting as he leered at you whilst approaching:

"Hey, why don't you keep us company tonight?", he said whilst reaching a hand out to touch you. Panic struck you, rendering you unable to think straight- the fear making it you didn't care that there were five of them and they were all stronger than you- you just wanted to get away from them. So, adreneline can be thanked for your sudden burst of speed when your [shoe type] feet were driven into a place that would hopefully cause him enough pain to give you a chance to run, with a strength that you didn't think you had. That sense of relief that you would be able to escape lasted all but 5 seconds, before you found yourself pinned to the wall by another thug holding you by your throat. Tears began to form as despair overwhelmed you- the thug shouting words at you that you were unable to hear as your only awareness was the overwhelming fear as their hand approached the top of your jacket whilst you thrashed around, desperatley trying to stop them. When a fist drove into the side of the face of the thug holding you.

The sounds of bones breaking alerted to the presence of a fight as you rubbed the red marks left on your neck by the thugs grip and you looked up, only to feel relief. There, looking pissed as hell as he beat the assaulting group to the ground, was Madara. You winced slightly at the sight of blood, as he beat near killed them, but nothing could change the relief you felt when you saw him.

Once he was satisfied that they were injured enough, he ran over to you and pulled you into a hug as you cried into his shoulder, carrying you home. To some, he might be dangerous. But you didn't care. Because to you, he was gentle and kind. He protected you. And you were happy by his side.

Because you loved him. And he loved you.

————————————————————————————————————

Boom! First request! Done! *squeals*

My first time writing reader inserts and I have never tried a yandere-ish character before, so I am not too sure how it turned out! I hope it pleases you!

If you want to request, please do! I love writing them!

Vote, comment, follow, glomp.