Madara x Fem Reader- Safe

Madara x Fem Reader! AU!

Written for JamesZoo as thanks for helping me.

----------------

You groaned, a headache forming as you glared at the pile of work in front of you. Whoever decided that it would be a good idea to invent homework will find a metal nail being driven through their skull and into their brain whilst you laugh at them.

You hate homework. No, wait, screw that. You hate work in general.

But, for the amusement of karma or fate or whatever the hell it is, you are stuck at the university, very late at night trying to finish the never-ending pile of homework that they are trying to drown you in- when you would like nothing more than to punch a hole in the wall and watch in ecstasy as the entire building comes crashing down. You send a glare at the clock that should have made it burst into flames, as you saw that only five minutes had passed since the last time you had chacked, before banging your head against the desk. Three words replayed through your head, summarizing your feelings at this point very accurately.

Fuck your life.

You really just wanted to get out of there and hole yourself up at home with your boyfriend. You were not a particularly social person and if someone was to put you in a room that is crowded full of people, you would drag yourself through and then break the nose of whichever bastard forced you to suffer through that.

So, yeah. This was not an ideal position for you and it is completely understandable that you were close to breaking said clock that was mocking you by going as slowly as it could manage without outright stopping time.

And when it finally signalled the time you were waiting for, you damn near jumped for joy, gathering your stuff up and bolting from the building as fast as humanly possible. Upon leaving the building, you were greeted with the relization as to exactly how late it was. The world was dark- complete and utter impenatrable darkness.

Which you had to walk home in. Alone. Late at night, with barely any people out, where there are barely any streetlights.

Well, crap. That will end well, won't it?

You sighed, cursing the world and everyone in it as you shifted you bag onto your back to allow better mobility and began to walk. You did not feel comfortable, a shiver of fear making its way down your spine as you increased your pace slightly. Walking out this late at night was like wearing a glowing target on your back, even more so if you were female.

Which you were. So you were well and truly screwed if you didn't get home soon. You were feeling a large pang of regret on not borrowing your boyfriends car, for it would have saved you from rushing through the streets whilst an unavoidable feeling of dread and omen welled up inside you, like a tree sprouting up from a seed and growing at a rapid rate, its branches spreading out high and wide until it is a towering mostrousity that overshadows the rest of the world.

If only.

The silence of the night was disrupted by the sound of footsteps cutting through the air like a knife, causing you to inhale silently, a premonition of danger seeping into you. You hastened your pace, desperation settling in like a heavy fog, obscuring your sight and senses, only for it to thicken as the footsteps closed in on you, gaining speed at an unnerving rate. Terror burst forth like an explosion as a shadow engulfed the path in front of you.

Suddenly, a hand shot out of the darkness behind you, clamping over your mouth, silencing the scream that had began to form in your throat before you were forcefully shoved against the wall, a knife against your throat, the cold, callous tip drawing blood. Your eyes widened with alarm as the hand holding the knife began to wonder down your body towards your trousers, the severity of what was about to occur crushing down upone you.

You were going to be raped.

The knife dug cut your skin on your torso, causing blood to stain your shirt.

No.

Their fingers grasped the bottom of your shirt.

Please no.

His fingers touched your stomach, forcing you to swallow the bile that was rising in disgust.

NO!

A sudden rush of fear empowered strength burst forth, as your teeth clamped down on his hand hard, drawing blood, causing him to let out a cry of surprise and giving you an opening, driving your leg upwards with as much force as you could muster until it hit where you could hope to cause damage. He collapsed to the floor, clutching the injured area whilst groaning in pain, allowing you to escape. You stumbled slightly, before sprinting away as fast as you could, adrenaline powering you as you ran. You felt tears form in your eyes, making their way free as your breath cam short and your legs screamed in protest, but you didn't care.

You weren't safe yet. You had barely managed to get away, because of luck. You were lucky to avoid being raped.

But it was purely luck.

And who knows when your luck would run out.

So you ran until you collapsed through your door, your heart racing as you shut the door, before leaning against the wall for support as you tried to calm your breathing. Madara's voice startled you out of your thoughts, causing you to look up, only to find him standing in front of you, his onyx eyes taking in the blood stained clothes, the bruise on your arm, your tearstained cheeks and trembling body as he said, more of a demand than a question:

"[Name]. Who hurt you."

You swallowed, the tears starting anew as you recounted the events to him, his expression darkening with each word, anger radiating of him in a thinly veiled aura of killing intent, before he wrapped his arms around you, pulling you to his chest in an embrace as you cried, pressing a kiss to your forehead as he glared a hole in the door, his voice dark and filled with malice as he spoke that it would terrify anyone and everyone, causing them to cower in fear of the anger, but to you it was comforting, a sign of how much he loved you, for his words were a sign of worry and an expression of love in their own:

"I will kill the scum who dared lay their hand on you."

-------------------

Boom, a Madara oneshot that turned out pretty long! In which you were nearly raped! But, on the bright side, you hurt the bastard who tried it! But Madara is possessive and I personally find it to be adorable! I hope you liked it!

If you would like to request something, please do!