Itachi x OC- Unheard feelings

Requested by JamesZoo!  

Itachi x oc and Onesided! Sasuke x oc It's kind of AU, in that the Uchiha massacre doesn't happen. Asuka and Sasuke are 16 and Itachi is 18 (I changed their ages to make it work.)

——————————————————————————————

Asuka and Sasuke were sparring with taijutsu, both determined to best the other, unaware of their surroundings and anybody who might be watching. Both were at an impass until Sasuke sent a kick towards Asuka's head, causing her to duck and swerve her legs in a whirlwind movement at a speed to fast for him to dodge, tripping him over, allowing her to pin him and win the match. She smirked slightly, saying proudly:

"I win again duckass" To which he responded hn-ing, causing her to pout slightly before sighing as she got of him.

"You know it wouldn't hurt to get your head out of your ass and stop being sch an arrogant bastard for a minute. Who knows, it might actually make you more likeable. Oh wait. That would just result in more fangirls stalking you and trying to rape you whilst you sleep." She explained whilst crossing her arms and raising an eyebrow in amusement as Sasuke stood up to reveal a faint pink colouring on his cheeks, before reaching forward and poking his cheek.

"Shut up."

"Awwww, is the duckass embaressed as he remembered waking up one night to find a fangirl standing outside his window whilst drooling and taking pictures?"

He shuddered whilst she merely smiled in amusement before the sound of soft laughter brought their attention to the presence of Itachi leaning against a tree, watching the proceedings with an amused smile. Sasuke scowled slightly in an attempted to hide how flustered he was. Asuka? Well, let's just say her reaction was to slap Sasuke on the back in an attempt to hide her embaressment with a little more force than she intended as the both of them walk towards the watching male.

Poor duckbutt, his back will be bruised for a while.

Why was she embarassed, you ask? Well, Asuka- the girl, has been in love with her best-friends older brother (AKA, Uchiha Itachi) since she was 12. As Sasuke's long time friend, she would spend a great deal of time with him and around his house, as her mother was often on missions and the Uchiha family always insisted that she stay around, because a yong girl shouldn't be alone in her home. This meant, she saw alot of Itachi and she slowly began to fall for him. At first, it was just a slight curiousity as to how he was so serene alll the time. That soon evolved into a desire to be closer to him and as she grew to know him better, BOOM- she fell in love. But she doesn't want to confess- she views it as, if he likes me back, then he will confess and she doesn't want to make things awkward by prematurely confessing. So she waits.

But not for much longer.

——————————————————————

"You know, I like you."

Asuka's head snapped up to stare at Sasuke with a raised eyebrow his words whlst she processed what had been said, before merely shaking her head slightly and saying flatly:

"I'm flattered."

Now, you would expect him to glare or appear impassive like the Uchiha he is, but he didn't. He laughed.

...

Once he had stopped laughing he stated: "I was expecting as much. So, are you going to confess to Itachi anytime soon?"

Now that made her flustered. It was quite amusing for the watching duckbutt when she spluttered and turned bright red- a very rare occurance that he made sure to capture on camera whilst she was too distracted to notice. They would make sitable blackmail material. When she had finally calmed down enough to talk coherently, she gulped before replying:

"No. I will wait for him to confess, becase if he doesn't confess then there is a high chance that he doesn't like me the way I do him."

"Hnn."

——————————————————————————

Seeing Itachi flustered rarely ever happens. And sadly, it didn't occur when Sasuke stated to him as he was training:

"So, when are you going to confess to Asuka?"

He faltered slightly but recovered fast enough that it would remain unnoticed by most. Sasuke was not one of them, as he raised an eyebrow at the hesitation.

"What? It is obvious you both have mutual feelings." A raised eyebrow was his response, to which he deadpanned.

"Even Naruto- the guy who didn't notice a girl was in love with him when she was practically stalking him, could tell."

He turned to walk away, only to stop shortly and call over his shoulder.

"And if you don't confess soon, Sakura and Ino said that they would lock you together in a room until you two had confessed and were no longer virgins."

Now, at that the weasel visibly paled.

———————————————————————————————————

Asuka and Itachi were both walking together through the forest near the Uchiha compound after being threatened by Sakura and Ino, both appearing slightly awkward. After a long period of silence, Itachi spoke, causing Asuka's heart to stop briefly before reviving at a frantic pace:

"I love you."

After calming herself down, she smiled and took his hand in hers, to which he smiled and leant down, pressed a brief kiss to her lips, as she replied with:

"I love you too."

———————————————————————————————————————

Boom! 2nd request! And they didn't turn out horribly OOC to the point that they are no longer the same character. So I'm happy.

If you would like to request, please do!

Vote, comment, follow, glomp.