Hidan x Fem Reader- Together

Hidan x Fem Reader

——————————————————-

You sighed, closing your eyes in annoyance as you leaned against a tree, waiting for your boyfriend to finish up. You were not keen on waiting, so it truly tested your patience when you both went on a mission that involved killing- his devotion to Jashin was..... time consuming, to say the least and when you were desperate to finish up so you could get paid and relax, it was a little irritating.

You loved him, you really did, but sometimes it was a little too much to bear. And you could hardly be blamed if you were currently entertaining fantasies of taking his scythe and driving it down his throat so that it came slicing out off the other end his anatomy, before breaking his bones one by one and finally, seperating him into pieces, limb by limb and burying them so deep that he can feel the heat from the earth's mantle, whilst hanging his head from a tree so you could sit and watch him in amusement until he begs for release.

It is completely understandable. As is your wondering as to why on earth you fell in love with the psychotic, sadistic, disrespectful and arrogant bastard who can be a complete and utter asshole (an immortal one,at that), is completely and utterly devoted to his 'religion' to the point that it could be viewed as disturbing and he feels the need to have a mouth that sprouts profanities and crude comments whenever he wants- which is all the freaking time. Honestly, if he was to go an hour without swearing, trying to piss someone off, mentioning Jashin or killing someone- then you would give Kakuzu half of the money you owned. (WHICH WILL NEVER HAPPEN!)

But, despite the layers and layers of jerkface he is made of, there is still the slight tender side to him that is buried beneath it all. And he only showed it to you. The gentleness of his kiss, the way he whispered 'I love you' when he thought you were asleep, the warmth of the rare smile he showed you- it made you love him even more.

So that is why you tried to be patient with him.

"Oi, for fuck sake [Name]! Are you asleep?"

You opened your eyes, an eyebrow raised as you stared passively at him before replying:

"Depends. Have you finished killing the scum over there?"

He smirked and gestured behind him, showing the mutilated bodies lying in pools of blood in the middle of a Jashin symbol made with blood, answering your question. You sighed and pushed yourself from the tree, walking so you were in front of Hidan, an inch or so between you, staring at him carefully as you studied his body for injuries. He may be immortal, but you still worried for his safety. Which is why, when you found signs of poisoned injuries on him, you punched him in the gut. He doubled over, before recovering and grabbing hold of your arm and exclaiming (near shouting):

"Hey Bitch! Why the fuck did you do that?"

You merely stared at him, worry playing in your [eye colour] eyes before you reached out and cupped his face, surprising him as you spoke:

"You may be immortal, but someday there may come a situation that even Jashin can't save you. And I don't want to lose you."

He stared at you, before one of his half-smirk-half-smiles formed on his face as he pressed his lips to yours, his arms wrapping around your waist as your lips worked against eachother, before you pulled apart, his hand gently tracing your cheek as he spoke:

"I'd fucking kill Jashin himself to stay with you forever."

———————————————-

First Hidan oneshot! I had felt that I was using the same characters alot, so I decided to try a different person and chose Hidan on a whim! So, BOOOM: here we are and I have no idea as to how his character turned out...

If you would like to request, please do!