ItaDei- Begrudging acceptance

So this is a truly horrific description of a kiss, but I can't bring myself to delete it so, here it's stuck in all its cringeworthyness. (I'm not kidding when I say it's cringeworthy and hideous and badly written).

A continuation of the previous one-shot.

————————————————————————————————————————————————-

Deidara was nervous. No matter how much he would have liked to deny that it was Itachi who had caused his sweating, pounding heart and trouble breathing- he can't. Because it was. And as he lay there, in Itachi's arms with his head lying against the bastards chest as, he was almost certain that the Uchiha could hear (let alone feel) the frantic beating in his chest. But there was still the slightest hope that he couldn't hear it-

"Why so nervous?"

Fuck. The bastard knew full well why he was nervous. The feeling of the smirk pressed into his hair fully indicated that. He hid his face in Itachi's chest in an attempt to hide how the stupid bastard and his damned sharingan affected him. Sadly, this attempt failed miserably when a hand gently pulled his chin up so that he was staring into the onyx eyes for a few nerve-wracking moments before he  was pulled into a kiss. A few moments passed with him frozen in shock before he slowly closed his eyes and began to kiss back, working his mouth along with the bastard who smirked into it. A few moments passed before he felt a lick on his lower lip, a tongue asking for entrance. Hesitantly he opened his mouth, cursing the blush that spread across his face as a tongue entered his mouth and began to move against his own and goddammit- why does the bastard smirk so much?

The two tongues fought for dominance before Deidara surrendered (Damnit, if the bastard tries to tease him about this he will blow up the cocky bastard with his art), allowing the other to map the wet cavern, a hand gently cupping the back of the younger males neck, pulling him closer to hold him possesively. A slight noise left Deidara, causing him to blush harder in embaressment and the bastard to chuckle lightly into the kiss. After what felt like an eternity they pulled apart for oxygen. And the sight that met Deidara when he opened his eyes caused his blush to deepen and nearly stopped his heart.

Itachi was smiling, a genuinely loving smile.

Damnit. He had fallen hard for the bastard.

—————————————————————————————————————-

So yeah... I wrote that.... I didn't want to write a lemon because i would like to avoid writing any so I just wrote a short limey- type thingy. Which was really just a detailed talk about a kiss... Because i love ItaDei...

So! Requests would be greatly appreciated.

If you liked it then please vote, comment and/or follow.