Itachi x Fem Reader- Ice and fire

Itachi x Fem Reader. Occurs before the series begins, whilst Itachi and Shisui are 13. Slightly AU.

———————

You sighed, a slight wave of annoyance weaving it's way through you as you stared passively at the front of the classroom, trying to ignore the noise that filled the classroom. What was the noise from, you ask? Well my dear reader, it was the fangirls.

Now, don't get me wrong- not all fangirls are bad. No. But these are not just any fangirls.

No.

These are the 'I-will-rape-you-whilst-you-sleep-and-stalk-you-day-and-night-until-you-confess-your-undying-love-for-me' fangirls, who have all locked onto a single target. 

The Uchiha's.

Well, to be more precise, Uchiha Itachi and Uchiha Shisui. Both of whom are in your class. Hence, the rabid mass of fangirls squealing, fainting, drooling and trying to claw eachother to death in an attempt to gain the attention of the two boys. Or jump them. Whatever works best in your mind, I suppose...

To their credit, they were doing an impeccable job of ignoring the swarm of chaos that was practically breathing down their necks. Shisui was talking to Itachi, a small smile on his face, that appeared to be relaxed but to you it seemed strained by the pressure of the number of girls behind him whose ovaries were currently detonating (based from the screams and exclamations they were letting out), whilst his friend merely nodded, occasionally including a word here and there, his expression stoic. You were, most unfortunatley, seated on the same row as them, so you were in the full brunt of a chaos that Loki the norse god of chaos himself would awe at. You payed little attention to them at this moment in time, (despite the fact that the three of you were close friends and your feelings for one of them were, well... more than one normally feels for a friend) and were content to stare at the front of the room whilst you waited for the teacher to arrive.

That is, until somebody ripped you from your thoughts, like tearing an apple from a tree with intentions of devouring it, only to spit it out in disgust and stomp on it as you discover that, actually, you didn't like apples. A voice you despised shattered through the air, accompanied by a hand gripping your arm with unpleasant force, their razor sharp nails piercing into your skin like a sharks teeth dig into their prey as they tear them piece by piece, relishing in the screams of agony emitted:

"Hey freak. Come here for a moment."

You turned slowly, your gaze cold as you had learnt and perfected through the many attempts of trial and error. As expected, standing there was the people who seemed to think that by attacking you, they will be the village hero.

Why?

Well, it all started when they found out about your little... talent. You see, you had the ability to control fluids. If there was anything liquid, be it blood, moisture in the air, water- then you could boil it, freeze it- anything. And, as expected, you had had difficulty controlling this ability, often resulting in it to react to your emotions. So, it could hardly be helped when on one day, upon being frightened to the point of panic your powers had run wild, resulting in the blood in someones arm being frozen. This had, of course, led to rumours to spread- many of which contained only the slightest tint of truth and a hell of a lot of lies, which had led to the current predicament. No one outright hurt you, (with the exception of the group in front of you) many merely avoided you, much like some did the Uchiha, whilst others treated you as they do everyone.

But there were exceptions to everything. As shown by little 'gang' who were sneering at you presently. They pulled on your arm, trying to drag you out of the room whilst you merely sighed, painfully aware of the fact that the chaos in the class had quietened down at the events transpiring. before following them, for there was little way to avoid it. But you didn't notice the two pairs of onyx eyes that followed your exit, one of which held a glimmer of undiscernable emotion hidden in their depths.

As you stood, staring at them with a raised eyebrow as they surrounded you, attempting to look threatening but merely giving you the impression that they were constipated whilst trying to taunt you. A few moments passed, before they appeared to become frustrated at your lack of reaction to their pathetic attempts, until one of them finally snapped, lunging at you. You dodged their attacks, tripping and ducking them and using your power to freeze them breifly, only to be caught of guard by a kunai that was flung at you whilst you were blocking a punch, cutting you on the cheek, blood dripping from the wound as a stinging sensation bled thorughout your body as you felt your power run wild briefly- the cold, biting ice creeping along their bodies as they froze in position.  You glared at them as you walked away, leaving them to thaw in time- anger and adrenaline remaining in your blood as you stared at the crimson liquid that dyed your palm.

Blood.

Hate.

Cold.

Freak.

Die...

A lump rose in your throat, forcing you to swallow it dryly as you walked aimlessly, fear still running through your veins at the shock that they had been trying to maim you. And you didn't understand. You hadn't caused any intentional harm to anyone. But they still hated you, enough to attack you using weapons.

Enough to kill you.

It hurt. It hurt you in ways that you didn't care to admit and that left you scared. Suddenly, a calm voice that held worry registered in your ears, causing you to turn around to face the person who made you feel at ease with life, for their very presence was calming and they were always understanding, never looking at you with fear when they discovered your powers and making you fall for them slowly and comfortably, in a way that didn't overwhelm you, for it just clicked in place:

"[Name]."

You looked into Itachi's onyx eyes as he approached, only stopping when he was a few centimetres away, his eyes scanning over your form, taking note of everything- the way your eyes held fear and exhaustion, the watery quality to them, the slight damage done to your clothing and the blood leaking from the cut. His hand reached out, wiping the blood from your cheek as he applied a first aid to it, his hand lingering their comfortingly their for a few moments before it returned to his side, his eyes observing your face. You felt the tears welling up at the gesture, threatening to fall at the relief and comfort he was giving. He hesitated slightly, before his arms wrapped around you, holding you gently as you let them go, sobbing into his chest about everything, letting it all go as he held you, a warming fire to your ice. Once the tears subsided, he studied your face for a few moments, before lowering his mouth to yours and joining them together in a kiss that caused joy to radiate through you, his words echoing, summarizing both of your feelings and allowing you both to feel safe:

"I will love you, whether ice or fire. Always, I will love you."

————————————-

So yeaaah... This turned out... strange.. It was originally meant to be fluff, but somewhere along the line it began to turn into angst.  -_-" And now it is this...thing... And I don't think I described it very well... And it's kind of rambly... So I may rewrite this...

If you'd like to request something, please do so!