Itachi x OC- First date (Sequel to Unheard feelings)

A continuation of the "Itachi x OC- Unheard feelings" oneshot.

Dedicated to JamesZoo, because Asuka was written for them!

————————————————————-

Asuka felt some kind of brand new hybrid of bewildered and nervous that really is not particularly pleasant, as she stood in her bedroom,  Ino in front of her with a determined look on her face as they stared at her. She blinked rapidly as she approached her and started to observe her from every angle possible, until she finally got fed up.

"What are you doing?"

Ino pulled out of studying her, a smirk in place as she linked their arms together, saying:

"A little duck told us that you and Itachi were going on your first date today."

She scowled slightly, muttering: "That goddamned duckass told them.", before smirking ever so slightly as she thought "Well then, he can't blame me if I break a few bones next time we spar, can he now."

Ino smiled at Asuka's reaction, continuing: "So, we decided that it was necessary to prepare the both of you for it." At Asuka's widened eyebrows and horrified look, she added, "Sakura went to prepare Itachi."

She sighed in defeat, apologizing profusely to Itachi in her head as Ino proceeded to prepare her for the date.

Poor Itachi

————————————————————————————-

Meanwhile, Itachi was being threatened by a certain pinkette as his brother leant against the door, an amused smirk seemingly permanently embeded on his smug face, obviously enjoying the way Itachi had visibly paled as Sakura had started to forcefully prepare him for his date with Asuka. He would remember this the next time Sasuke was attacked by drunk fangirls who decided that it was time sexually assualt said male. And, being the genius he is, he did not need to try and struggle to know that he would not be able to escape this... torture. So he just stood there and let the pair do as they wished.

———————————————————————————————

Itachi and Asuka both found themselves being dragged towards the meeting place by one pinkette and one blonde who were both way too exited for people who aren't even taking part in the date. And they were, understandably, surprised when Ino pushed Asuka so she went flying into Itachi as he wrapped his arms around her waist to steady her, Asuka blushing very prominetely whilst Itachi had no visible blush, but his heart rate increased slightly at their closeness.

Then Ino and Sakura said something that had them both embarassed (but only Asuka's was visible):

"YOU TWO HAD BETTER AT LEAST USE TONGUE IN YOUR KISS OR I/SHE WILL MIND TRANSFER INTO YOU AND MAKE IT SO THAT ASUKA IS PREGNANT!"

Then again anybody would blush (except Itachi, who merely paled) when this was shouted at the top of their voices in a public place.

And people stared. A lot.

So, Itachi, who could sense that Asuka was feeling slightly uncomfortable at the staring, took Asuka's hand in his and began to gide her away from the crowds of people and towards their dates location, a small smile forming on his face as he felt her tenseness ease at his touch. And so they walked away from the onlookers and the rest of the world- at that moment it was just the two of them. They were content, walking in a comfortable silence as they walked at a relaxed pace towards the chosen location that they had chosen to suit them, as neither of them are particulary keen on crowded places. So, that is why they chose to have their date away from civillization and where the two of them could just be together.

That is how we find them on the top of the hokage monument, looking up at the stars together (Asuka has a strong interest in astronomy). She leant her head against his shoulder as his arm wrapped around her waist, holding her close to him as they observed the constellations swirling across the sky, painting entrancing pictures and stories of an ethereal beauty. A star suddenly moved across the canvas of the night sky, entrancing the two lovers as Itachi observed the way Asuka's eyes seemed to glow with exitement as the somet travelled across the sky, smiling at the sheer beauty she seemed to radiate before slowly leaning down and pressing his lips against hers. She smiled slightly, her hearts beat picking pace at the nervousness she felt as her eyes slid shut, kissing back at the slightly slow pace they have.

Her eyes flew open in surprise when she felt a tongue slide over her bottom lip, hesitantly asking for entrance. After a few moments hesitation, she opened her mouth, allowing Itachi's tongue to slowly enter her mouth. Both of them were fairly slow as they began to move agaisnt eachother, getting used to the feel of it, before they began to become slightly bolder in their spar for dominance, before they pulled apart for oxygen. They smiled warmly and leant into eachothers arms, content with that progression and to continue going slow (And that Ino and Sakura weren't going to try and force them to lose their viriginity.).

For they were content by the side of the one they love.